fball13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Football Player...Need Help!

What's the best supplement that will really help you gain muscle mass and WEIGHT! I'm 6'6 205 pounds. I am moving to a tight end position next year in college, so i'm really looking to gain as much weight and get as big as I can before heading off to college next year. I'm currently on Dymatize Xpand, which has been a good product for me, it has given me a lot of energy in the weight room. But is Dymatize Xpand the best product for me when I'm really looking to put on a lot of weight? What about cytogainer? I heard that might be something to look into. Any thoughts? Please help...Thanks!

chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris1257 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your looking for mass and weight go with a good weight gainer. Green Bulge has worked really well for me with gaining size so you might want to give that a try too.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    shock therapy and storm stack

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lots of calorie dense food and a strong workout routine.

but, since this is the supplement forum:

creatine: monohydrate, bulk cee, swole, green bulge
    fish oil and flax oil
    sesathin: won't make you gain weight, but will help keep your gains lean
    weight gainers: homemade are the best, tons of recipes on this site. possible ingredients include whey protein, oils, oats, flax seeds, peanut butter, almond butter, avant supercarb, etc.

look into revising your diet and training routine though, that is the most surefire way to gain solid mass.

Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dan2riv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had to gain weight to play arena football and i took oxodrol, cytogainer, green bulge, white blood, and no xplode. I went from 150 to 185 what i weight now. it worked for me.

donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would you want to gain "weight" and not just muscle and strength. Who cares what your stats are as long as you're stonger and can haul ass on the field bro? My advise is to just worry about you're strength gains. I've talked to a thousand football players who all ended up fat and slow just cause they thought they had to be heavier for a certain position. Look at this years heisman trophy winner...reggie only weighed 200 at 6'0.

I would suggest taking creatine (di or tri malates are best) with glycocyamine and betain anhydrous, LOTS of protiens (not just whey), good carbs with low to moderate GI ratings (like oats and rice), and maybe a vasodialator like BSN's NOXplode. Its mostly gonna be in your diet and not your supps. Good luck.

LB 27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB 27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB 27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB 27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB 27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by donanderson
    Why would you want to gain "weight" and not just muscle and strength. Who cares what your stats are as long as you're stonger and can haul ass on the field bro? My advise is to just worry about you're strength gains. I've talked to a thousand football players who all ended up fat and slow just cause they thought they had to be heavier for a certain position. Look at this years heisman trophy winner...reggie only weighed 200 at 6'0.

I would suggest taking creatine (di or tri malates are best) with glycocyamine and betain anhydrous, LOTS of protiens (not just whey), good carbs with low to moderate GI ratings (like oats and rice), and maybe a vasodialator like BSN's NOXplode. Its mostly gonna be in your diet and not your supps. Good luck.
    yeahbut reggie wasnt a ****ing tight end and yes you do have to be heavier at certain positions, its called physics dumb ****

donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donanderson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LB 27
    yeahbut reggie wasnt a ****ing tight end and yes you do have to be heavier at certain positions, its called physics dumb ****
    Oh i see, i didnt realize that a position "required" you to be at certain physical weight despite your own athletic abilities and whether or not the weight is fat or muscle. I know if I were a coach i'd want ALL my tight ends at 250.67865689966989 lbs without EXCEPTION!!! If they aren't that wieght then they must suck and aren't even worth playing. What do i know. After all, you're a 16 year old pro playing on his JV team. GOD! What was i thinking?