5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Deadlift and Squat Videos?

I was wondering if anyone had a good resource that shows how to do a proper squat and deadlift.

Of course reps will be given

GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    'I honestly believe that if i'd told people back then that rat manure would make them stronger, they'd have eaten rat manure' -Dr. John Zeigler

VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000) VikingPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.styrkeloft.no/utdanning/kneboy.WMV
    http://www.styrkeloft.no/utdanning/markloft.WMV

Text and speech is in norwegian, but it should be good enough.

GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GETIN_ HUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so wheres our reps bizznatch? lol
    'I honestly believe that if i'd told people back then that rat manure would make them stronger, they'd have eaten rat manure' -Dr. John Zeigler

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GETIN_ HUGE
    so wheres our reps bizznatch? lol
    grow up

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...BDeadlift.html
    http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...FullSquat.html
    There's a direct link
    Last edited by rockhuddy; 02-01-2006 at 09:19 AM.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys

utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good info. I've been meaning to work in the deadlift into my routine. I haven't yet, just due to my height (6'5) I'm afraid I'll screw up my back if done incorrectly.

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a good page with a nice deadlift animation along with some tips on form (click on deadlift):

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by utah997
    Good info. I've been meaning to work in the deadlift into my routine. I haven't yet, just due to my height (6'5) I'm afraid I'll screw up my back if done incorrectly.
    Get on that!!

Start light, get the form down, and then start adding weight. Adding deads on back day helped my overall developement tremendously.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams