fyi: i despise khomeini khomeini's Avatar
    khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10)

confused about animal pak, help!

ok heres the info:
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Container Size: 15 Paks
    Serving Size: 2 Paks (22 Tablets)
    Servings Per Container: 7.5

Container Size: 44 Paks
    Servings Per Container: 22

i dont get this. can someone please explain what this means? it doesnt make any sense to me. how can you take 22 tablets a day? it says the serving size is 2 paks so im guessing you take 2 paks at once, which doesnt make any sense

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by khomeini
    ok heres the info:
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

i dont get this. can someone please explain what this means? it doesnt make any sense to me. how can you take 22 tablets a day? it says the serving size is 2 paks so im guessing you take 2 paks at once, which doesnt make any sense
    its a lot of vitamins.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok heres the info:
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Read the directions. If I remember right it says to take one pack a day and if you train heavy to take two packs a day. I only did one pack as I felt it was enough. I believe it's one pack before a workout and another later in the day. Again, the directions on the back should tell you. Also, yes, each packet is 11 pills so 22 a day is correct.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok heres the info:
    What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

each pack is 11 tablets You take 2 a day, for 22 tablets a day.

15 packs last one week.

44 packs last 3 weeks.

How can you talke 22 tabs a day.............with water.

1 pack am, 1 pack pm.

MROlympia2015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody get any good results with animal pak? Bigger gains, heavier lifts etc.

khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10) khomeini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by my_whey
    Read the directions. If I remember right it says to take one pack a day and if you train heavy to take two packs a day. I only did one pack as I felt it was enough. I believe it's one pack before a workout and another later in the day. Again, the directions on the back should tell you. Also, yes, each packet is 11 pills so 22 a day is correct.
    oh wow, so you're going to take 11 pills all at once? never seen that, because i've always taken Mega Men multivitamins and you only take 2 pills a day. so i guess $23 is gone in only 3 weeks. thats a lot of money... i cant afford that. i already spend $45.99 (canadian) on whey protein isolate and it lasts me a month. and my $40 case of multivitamins lasts me for 3 months.
    Last edited by khomeini; 01-23-2006 at 08:44 PM.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MROlympia2015
    Anybody get any good results with animal pak? Bigger gains, heavier lifts etc.
    Just more energy..... I use it when I compete in my bench competitions but other then that I stick to Mega Men sport so I only take 2 pills a day instead of 11-22 horse pills a day. Some guys swear by it, though.

is there that much of a difference between 100% whey isolate and just 100% whey? the price difference is quite large..
    Last edited by khomeini; 01-23-2006 at 10:16 PM.

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Is animal pak ok for use in humans?

Stefan Uriarte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 1 pak a day it's enough

Originally Posted by Shutup
    Is animal pak ok for use in humans?
    Are you serios with the question?, course is for humans, and to the guy who was asking about the direction for well use, Irecomend to take only one pak a day, 2 paks are for serious lifters, with one pak a day it's enough!!!

bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everything but the kitchen sink. wait, i think that is part of the mineral matrix..

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh wow, so you're going to take 11 pills all at once? never seen that, because i've always taken Mega Men multivitamins and you only take 2 pills a day. so i guess $23 is gone in only 3 weeks. thats a lot of money... i cant afford that. i already spend $45.99 (canadian) on whey protein isolate and it lasts me a month. and my $40 case of multivitamins lasts me for 3 months.
    If you read most of the literature from Universal, they suggest 1 pak per day for most people. It's not expensive at all, you can find the 44 pak for $18 online that will last you 6 weeks.

It certainly has a lot more in it than regular multivitamins.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference