Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

whats the best way to target inner thieghs?

i currently do squats leg presses deadlifts and leg raises but the inner seems to be lackin a lil bit. is there any other excercises to target them or a certain foot placement? and ive tried the aductor inducter machine before and pulled my groin for 3 weeks so thats a no go. any ideas?

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    feet wider=inner
    feet closer=outer

Real World Boxing Advice djartek's Avatar
    djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boondock86 View Post
    i currently do squats leg presses deadlifts and leg raises but the inner seems to be lackin a lil bit. is there any other excercises to target them or a certain foot placement? and ive tried the aductor inducter machine before and pulled my groin for 3 weeks so thats a no go. any ideas?
    resistance bands while doing adduction motion, standing that is, and here's a good article on it http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459552
    Youtube.com/PalacBoxing
    I'll answer your boxing and combat questions. Just PM me
    "Patience, persistence, determination, and an unstoppable drive to be better than yesterday."

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wide stance squats atg
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey man a good exercise that ive been doing is unilateral side-lunges. take dumbells in each hand and spread your legs real wide. keep your toes facing forward. lock out your one leg that wont be working, then squat down with the other leg but never lock it out at the top. keep your back straight as possible. i started with a 20lb in each hand. its harder then you would think. very effective and youll notice your squat will increase as well.

just remember, the wider your stance is, the more it will hit your inner thigh.
    Attached Images
    Zich

crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for inner thigh development i like:

lunges
    sldl
    squatting/pressing with toes turned out and relatively wide stance
    adductor machines and movements

boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks for the replies i think im gunna try the sumo deads, side lunges, and widening stances.

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just put a client on a program of deep sumo squats once per week. After 10 weeks his inner thighs were much larger and fuller.
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.

bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no no no no no ur all wrong, to get ur inner thighs working u gotta go jogging

zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by bahpster View Post
    no no no no no ur all wrong, to get ur inner thighs working u gotta go jogging
    is this a serious post?? i hope you're joking
    Zich

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Try seated leg curls.

What most people think is an inner thigh problem is really the inner hamstrings (semitendonosus/semimembranosus). Seated leg curl trains these.
    +++

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zich_52 View Post
    Lol

hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000)
    safe to say he is joking......I hope...
    $$$$BIG MONEY BALLER CREW$$$$$

Lifetime reps..
    kenkong..n00bi3..Drew23

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...And why did you try negging me with "poor post" as a comment...?

(which was useless by the way; it had no effect since you have 0 reps)

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bahpster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no i aint jking yo ima gangstar and ima always rite aight!!!

Originally Posted by bahpster View Post
    no i aint jking yo ima gangstar and ima always rite aight!!!

^

hmmmm how do u do that smily thing that looks up?

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wide PL style squats did it for me

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...i don't know if anyone has said this yet, didn't really feel like reading everyone's posts.

HACK SQUATS. feet spread pretty far apart, all the way at the top of platform.

... wish i could do regular squats
    Last edited by strawser9; 01-11-2008 at 03:14 AM.
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

Originally Posted by stella summers View Post
    ...And why did you try negging me with "poor post" as a comment...?

(which was useless by the way; it had no effect since you have 0 reps)
    ------
    Zich

------
    Wow. You're useless.

she looks pretty good to me but if i was you i would do sumthin about those chops/beard/facial pubes.

she looks pretty good to me but if i was you i would do sumthin about those chops/beard/facial pubes.
    theyre gone man. that pic is over a year old. and if i were you i would do something about your life. nice tattoos bud. and you work at a grocery fish market? lol can you say white trash?
    Last edited by zich_52; 01-12-2008 at 11:31 AM.
    Zich

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ------
    What was wrong with her post?
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

yeah i love how canadians talk sh*t lol white trash, ok if were making broad generalizations you just a weak frenchman. and working at a fish market is part time while im in school, gotta do sumthin to make the car payment.

That pussy deleted his post. What'd he say?

Smile

Originally Posted by stella summers View Post
    That pussy deleted his post. What'd he say?
    wow get over it. its called constructive criticism. do you have confidence problems or something that this bothers you so much? putting "++++" down as a post. like wow, thank you for giving us the pleasure of your knowledge. you have contributed so well. priceless knowledge. like really, give it a rest. you act like a talked trash about your family or something. maybe you should quit being such a douche. its not a big deal. seriously, we've never met eachother, we will have no impact on one anothers lives at all, and you think its a huge deal. i didnt think it would get to you that bad. all your comments and beaks dont mean a thing to me. like water off a ducks back... maybe you should consider exercising the same type of outlook on things??? i cant even believe some people... douche bags
    Zich

yeah i love how canadians talk sh*t lol white trash, ok if were making broad generalizations you just a weak frenchman. and working at a fish market is part time while im in school, gotta do sumthin to make the car payment.
    what broad generalization did i make? and yeah, deffinately not french.. and you say canadians talk trash? lol.... i guess i should expect that type of arrogance. like they say, you cant see the forest from the trees.. and i know im gonna get lots of hate for this post lol you might as well save it, i dont care.
    Zich

wow get over it. its called constructive criticism. do you have confidence problems or something that this bothers you so much? putting "++++" down as a post. like wow, thank you for giving us the pleasure of your knowledge. you have contributed so well. priceless knowledge. like really, give it a rest. you act like a talked trash about your family or something. maybe you should quit being such a douche. its not a big deal. seriously, we've never met eachother, we will have no impact on one anothers lives at all, and you think its a huge deal. i didnt think it would get to you that bad. all your comments and beaks dont mean a thing to me. like water off a ducks back... maybe you should consider exercising the same type of outlook on things??? i cant even believe some people... douche bags
    LOL strong irony in this post.

The "+++" was me quoting Defiant1's post from a completely different thread, and bringing it into here. So yes, the post was one that the OP of this one could quite possibly benefit from.

Please quit your sad attempt at insulting my knowledge. I've been a regular here long enough and have helped many, and plenty other members can attest to this.