ajc30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wanting to lose some fat..

I am 5?11 and weight 185. I want to lose weight preferable in my stomach. Other than my stomach I don?t have a whole lot of fat. I take NO Xplode pre workout and then Whey protein post workout. I am trying to gain as much muscle and muscle weight as I can but I?m trying to lose the fat in my stomach. I eat well and I only drink water. How do I go about this? Thanks.

aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquresh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You cant really target fat loss in a specific area...especially the stomach. If you diet correctly, and exercise, you can get the desired results.

You can either cut first and then do a clean bulk to gain muscle, or you could slowly bulk and lose fat at the same time with the right diet.

I am the same height as you, but weigh 200lbs. I am currently following the "cut diet" in hopes of trying to get rid of excess stomach fat.