chief_021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DHEA - Help Please?

Will anyone tell me what they know about DHEA? Alot of people at school tell me that it works great for them in getting more muscle mass, but I've read Articles on DHEA and mostly all of them say not to take it.

But I can't deny that the guys at my school on it are getting intense results.

One of my friends started this year benching 220 while he was 220 and 6'2

Now he is benching 375.. And the only thing he says he used was: The amount of his body weight in protein (220grams spread throughout the day) per day. And this DHEA.

I'm not for sure if I want to take it until I've heard from what other people say.

Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jivana108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DHEA shouldnt be used by anyone under the age of 40 period. DHEA will raise your test levels, as well as your estrogen. FYI

yea..

Quote: DHEA will raise your test levels.

That's why they take it I'm pretty sure. They said "It's like a Minor Steroid"

But, why is it banned from high school atheletes in california if no one under 40 is supposed to use it? Apparently they were and for some reason it was banned.

Can anyone tell me WHY I shouldn't take this product? They all said they had extreme results but I'd put my health before results.

J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because it acts like a steroid

which is really not good if you are under 21

it will rais your test, but it will also raise your estrogen, and you really don't want that

its not that it doesn't work, but that doesn't mean that it should be used

okay..

So you're suggesting I DO take this DHEA?

Or can you recommend some other types of supplements that would help me?

I'm 6'2 and 180 and I want to increase my overall strength and weight.

Thanks.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chief_021

Or can you recommend some other types of supplements that would help me?

Creatine, BCAA's, Protein powders, EFA's, etc. You dont need DHEA
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

thanks

Thank you all for the info.. But I think ive decided on what supplements I'm gonna get, can anybody tell me if this sounds good?

Optimum 100% Whey Protein 5lbs.
    BSN NO-Xplode: 38.95
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine: 1000grams

And I have to follow a 5 day workout plan that I will need to set up for increasing Speed and Strength.

Thanks.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you all for the info.. But I think ive decided on what supplements I'm gonna get, can anybody tell me if this sounds good?

Optimum 100% Whey Protein 5lbs.
    BSN NO-Xplode: 38.95
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine: 1000grams

And I have to follow a 5 day workout plan that I will need to set up for increasing Speed and Strength.

Thanks.
    All looks good except the NO-Xplode. Go with Universal Shock Therapy. It's cheaper and lasts alot longer, plus it gets good reviews.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

But No-Xplode has 2 awards of the Year. It HAS to have good reviews to get that. And its at the top of the sales for its kind of product.

But No-Xplode has 2 awards of the Year. It HAS to have good reviews to get that. And its at the top of the sales for its kind of product.

dude that's based on how many bb.com has sold for the year, not the results ppl get. Hell at one time cell-tech was in the top 10 most sold products so does that mean it's a hell of a supplement??

Look it's your money and if you wanna buy it than that's fine. I'm just trying to save you a little money and recommend a product that's possibly better for less.

J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just buy that then...

i don't understand you said you wanted advise, and someone gives it to you, and then you just argue it...

whatever, you might as well buy some nitro-tech too

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DHEA is a waste of money imo.