nate.the.great has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nate.the.great has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nate.the.great has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How does Superdrol work?

I read some interesting comments regarding superdrol here....

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2848094

I was wondering if any of you could respond to the comments posted by marc at the above thread. I'm not trying to start a forum war, but I'd like to know whether or not his statements are true.

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=superdrol

Big Cat is THE man is such matters

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nate.the.great
    I read some interesting comments regarding superdrol here....

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2848094

I was wondering if any of you could respond to the comments posted by marc at the above thread. I'm not trying to start a forum war, but I'd like to know whether or not his statements are true.
    He obviously has no experience w/ Superdrol... it is far from being "a fake"

did you just say "doing?" Ikaika's Avatar
    Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bane
    Big Cat is THE man in most matters
    No supplement can make up for the lack of a strong work ethic.

epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    superdrol is an anabolic steroid, it works by means of increased protein synthesis etc
    "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
    Only this, and nothing more."

thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superdraul

I tried it for 4 weeks, max three a day . During that time I went from 194 to 205 . Gians were very solid, lean water -very lean .
    I was very hungry as a result and felt that my insulin was responding to this supplimnet with extreme shifts in blood suger levels.
    Friends reported great gains in strength, while I say mine were moderate .
    Side effects , joint paint and muscle pain that I belive were a result of me not drinking enought fluids while on this cycle . I think SD has the potentail to dehydrate you very fast . I was gaining weight but looked in contest shape . Sex drive was way up .
    The disappointing area was the after cycle . Over 6 weeks following the cycle i dropped about 6 of the 11 pounds .Now part of this was my fault because I was not as disiplined with my diet and post anti estro cycle .
    In closing I have to say that if you try this -eat and plan to eat big and you will gain .IN addition to liver suppliments you realy need suppliments so that you are not dehydrating .
    Any suggestions on how to keep better gains after this would be appreciatied .
    Ldm

epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250) epote has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any suggestions on how to keep better gains after this would be appreciatied .
    yeah, its called PCT and steroid users do it religiously...

my insulin was responding to this supplimnet with extreme shifts in blood suger levels.
    its not a supplament, its an anabolic steroid, it WILL supress your endogenous testosterone even if by a small amount. Its mainly androgenic (being basicaly DHT) so if you are predisposed to hair loss, that would be an issue. And it obviously is liver toxic.

the dehydration and insulin stuff have no coleration with superdroll.
    "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
    Only this, and nothing more."

thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Superdrol -keeping the gains?

can you elaborate more please .
    1)why do you feel dehydration is not part of this suppliment useage
    2)The hormone system is biofeedback , with the exception of HGH , many hormones will have some sort of biofeedback responce .
    Superdrol seems to create an insulin sencecitivity , I say that based on the extreme swings in needs for carbs while on this suppliment . I feel the need to eat more or get the shakes . I asked two other while on this and they reported the same feeling . I know that three people do not make a study but I found it interesting .
    3)Thanks for the options on "saving my gains' but I was looking for more of the over the counter products for this result .
    Ldm

midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) midget has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On "saving the gains", when you use an AAS, OTC supplements will not suffice. The big guns will have to come out such as nolvadex, clomid etc.

I am thinking of giving superdrol a go as well so any more info is welcome.

sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bane

i find it funny how you say he's the man, and supply this link, where he gets utterly dominated.