Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

World's Strongest Nation

I have never done a team contest before and I have to say it was a blast! I have to hand it to my teammates for how hardcore they are. Josh Thigpen replaced Steve Kirit last minute (I was on the phone with him 10:00 the night before we left) and he did a fantastic job. Van Hatfield is a beast and he was vital for the log press and wrestling. Jon Anderson had a huge day on the squat for reps. He got 15 reps and in comparisson Vasyl Virastyuk only got 7; the whole UK team got 9 total.
    We beat Russia out for third place overall which was a huge accomplishment. I think our team will be unstoppable next year because this year we had no training on any of the implements and we could have beaten Ukraine. We just had a couple technical problems (ie: wrong shoes).

Team Ukraine fell apart in the finals against Lithuania. I think it was because they had a hell of a time getting through us but in the end they just didn't have it and Lithuania capitalized on this.

Lithuania
    Ukraine
    USA
    Russia
    did not make the finals
    UK
    Germany
    Hungary
    Finland

Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done!

I have to say I am amazed Finland did not go through...maybe their team selection was not so great. And Germany was a dissapointment, though I'm sure their team selection was poor as always. Even since Muhr and Ollesch have been gone, they never have gotten back to their former glory.
    "HE HAS KILLED INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN! I WILL CHOP HIM TO PIECES!"

"FINE BUT WE STILL NEED A PLAN!"

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 81Ort is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of thier members got injured on the log press. They worked with three guys for most of the competition. Russia and Finland had an intense battle for second in their group. They were both great teams but Russia beat them on the last day of the qualifier.

Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Asatru_Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is the sportsmanship between the teams? Is it all very supportive and friendly? I know it's competition but I always figured there was a sense of comradery in this field?

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    USA have a lot of decent strongmen, so to be honest they had an advantage. Places like Finland only tend to have Tommi Lotta, and then a few no-marks. It should have been something like:

North America(including Canada) vs Scandinavia vs Western Europe(Germany,Holland UK etc) Vs Eastern Europe.

That would have been fair IMHO.

Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by BLUTO'SBOLLOCKS
    USA have a lot of decent strongmen, so to be honest they had an advantage. Places like Finland only tend to have Tommi Lotta, and then a few no-marks. It should have been something like:

North America(including Canada) vs Scandinavia vs Western Europe(Germany,Holland UK etc) Vs Eastern Europe.

That would have been fair IMHO.
    Juha Räsänen (better than tomi in my opinion) and Juha Aitala are no marks??? rethink about that....

almost everyone of the strongman from finland is good. that is the same with other countrys like usa and others . just good days and bad days.

this was a good contest even with the "series of bad events before the contest" .

hope to see this on tv!!!
    [url]www.bodybuilding-fitness.de[/url]

Bavarian Iron

It does not amaze me that I won. It amazes me that I won effortlessly.

DONT PM ME. ASK IN THREAD(UNLESS IMPORTANT)

BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLUTO_SBOLLOCKS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pridg01
    Juha Räsänen (better than tomi in my opinion) and Juha Aitala are no marks???
    Pretty much.

Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Pretty much.

what??!? i do not think you heard of them?? Juha Räsänen went to finals twice and win Finland strongest man 3 times with good placings earlier and now(he was excellent this year at Nordic Championships-7 rep x 320kg deadlift-contest.) he is super-super lean and fit. Juha Aitala is now 3rd strongest man of finland with some equal deadlift power. it took tomi time to win only one time in finland strongest man contest. tomi has a better squat.

sorry to go off topic with the post.

Bavarian Iron

UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnsungDemiGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, I'm Finnish, and I DEFINITELY take offense to that. The suomi team is one of the best. They must have had an off day. Are there any videos of this? Anyone have any pictures? Where would I go for this?
    "Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance is the death of knowledge"
    ~Alfred North Whitehead

Originally Posted by Pridg01
    what??!? i do not think you heard of them?? Juha Räsänen went to finals twice and win Finland strongest man 3 times with good placings earlier and now(he was excellent this year at Nordic Championships-7 rep x 320kg deadlift-contest.) he is super-super lean and fit. Juha Aitala is now 3rd strongest man of finland with some equal deadlift power. it took tomi time to win only one time in finland strongest man contest. tomi has a better squat.

sorry to go off topic with the post.

yeah Rasanen - at least I have know him,he's been to the WSM finals a few times, but never did great, but he and the other guy hardly make a big impact in the global scheme. USA have a lot more to choose from who are at a respectable level. Good at the powerlifting events. I was watching Lotta at Googenheim in Holland. He was up against Jarno Hams, Minkwits, Schoonfeld etc - and he was on top form (for him).

Did I mention M. Ver Magnusson made a comeback this year in the Googenheim event(Dutch Grand Prix)? He smashed the pressing stone (lol) - but he pwned quite a few people in wuite a few events!! Have you seen it yet?

this is in Dutch..
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...ix/uitslag.htm

Magnus
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...5/IMG_7690.jpg

Schoonveld
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...5/IMG_7687.jpg
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...5/IMG_4489.jpg

:EDIT: he actually tied with Schoonveld to win the overhead 136kg rock-lift.
    Last edited by BLUTO'SBOLLOCKS; 10-27-2005 at 02:38 PM.

To answer your earlier question, yes there is still great comraderie between all the athletes. You will never find another sport even close. Team Lithuania let us borrow their spikes for the pole push in the final just before they went out against Ukraine.
    Finland definitely had a fantastic team but Russia was very good too. They battled all the way to the end to make the finals.

Arrow

yeah Rasanen - at least I have know him,he's been to the WSM finals a few times, but never did great, but he and the other guy hardly make a big impact in the global scheme. USA have a lot more to choose from who are at a respectable level. Good at the powerlifting events. I was watching Lotta at Googenheim in Holland. He was up against Jarno Hams, Minkwits, Schoonfeld etc - and he was on top form (for him).

Did I mention M. Ver Magnusson made a comeback this year in the Googenheim event(Dutch Grand Prix)? He smashed the pressing stone (lol) - but he pwned quite a few people in wuite a few events!! Have you seen it yet?

this is in Dutch..
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...ix/uitslag.htm

Magnus
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...5/IMG_7690.jpg

Schoonveld
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...5/IMG_7687.jpg
    http://www.realdutchpower.nl/uitslag...5/IMG_4489.jpg

:EDIT: he actually tied with Schoonveld to win the overhead 136kg rock-lift.

^^^that was only one contest.

never did great in finals?!?!it is VERY VERY HARD TO GET TO THE FINALS LET ALONE TO WSM.

how many times tomi win finland strongest man? vs juha only 1 time...

how many times juha go to wsm vs tomi go to wsm:juha 2 times (juha had bicep tear in 2003 and STILL beat tomi in finland's strongest man 2003) tomi 2 times-no final in 2004 and no final this year. juha 3 time europe strongest man competitor, tomi none..

i no i am carrying on and on, but look at the facts. signing off for the day...

Bavarian Iron

Hey Pridge, do you know who competed for Germany? Can someone tell me why they are always getting injured? This happened in the All Strength Nations challenge too. Who was on the team and why has Germany fallen in these ranks so far down?

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny. The best team in the world wasnt there and they claim this contest proves something? Thats how low the IFSA has gone.

Pudzianowski, Dymek, Toczek, Szczepanski. This 4some would have OWNED anything anyone could put up.

Also, if we took the suggestion of NA vs East Europe vs Scandinavia vs West Europe it would be a rout! Imagine a contest without division.

East Europe:

-Pudzianowski
    -Savickas
    -Wirastiuk
    -Dymek
    -Toczek
    -Bergmanis
    -Starov
    -Szczepanski
    Last edited by tokki; 10-28-2005 at 03:36 AM.

That's funny because that Polish team would have two members wth torn biceps. I think that would limit their abilities. I don't care what you say (it's usually garbage ayway) Team USA was awesome and if we had practice like all the other teams we would have been unstoppable.
    Starov was there- he didn't do **** other than squat big.
    Savickas was way out of shape.
    Toczek isn't very good outside of Poland
    Szchepanski and Dymek are injured
    Virastyuk was good
    Bergmanis- never done a team contest so who knows
    Pudz- always good

This is a thread that doesn't need your negativity. Please don't ruin it. Just start your crap elsewhere. This wasn' t even an IFSA contest. It was the Ukrainian FSA which used athletes from across the board, not just IFSA.

Exactly, I mean I'm not an IFSA fan either, but to disrespect someone who is also kind enough to come on the board and share some REAL experience...not too cool. Or to disrespect the organization he's with...either way, we know you don't like IFSA...

Does anyone know who was on the German team? I'd like to know so I can tell them to stop competing for Germany! Surely they have some better Strongmen than they keep asking to participate.

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tokki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 81Ort
    That's funny because that Polish team would have two members wth torn biceps. I think that would limit their abilities. I don't care what you say (it's usually garbage ayway) Team USA was awesome and if we had practice like all the other teams we would have been unstoppable.
    Starov was there- he didn't do **** other than squat big.
    Savickas was way out of shape.
    Toczek isn't very good outside of Poland
    Szchepanski and Dymek are injured
    Virastyuk was good
    Bergmanis- never done a team contest so who knows
    Pudz- always good

This is a thread that doesn't need your negativity. Please don't ruin it. Just start your crap elsewhere. This wasn' t even an IFSA contest. It was the Ukrainian FSA which used athletes from across the board, not just IFSA.

I agree with you actually. You have a valid point that the only thing the American team had for them would have been the injury factor. But now imagine people arent injured:

-Pudzianowski, best in the world, always in shape unlike Savickas who as you said was way out of shape. Thats why Mariusz beat him with ease and regularity at most shows. Mariusz is always in shape, Savickas gets in shape for 2 shows a year.
    -Szczepanski showed what he can do. Before the tear he was on track for a podium finish.
    -Dymek has had more success than any American over the last 5 years.
    -Toczek would be #4 on this team. He is a very capable strongman but wasnt given the shot this year at the Super Series to compete anywhere EXCEPT Poland. Hopefully the WSM is expanded and more shows and more atheletes are invited, and Toczek will show you that he is just as good outside POland as he is in POland.

Poland has by far the best depth in terms of athelete quality in the world.

I dont see how you can argue this based on the fact that only one American had any sucess this year whatsoever, and that was Jesse. All the others flopped big time like they have been for the longest time.

Van Hatfield (current USA Champion)
    Jon Andersen
    Travis Ortmeyer
    Josh Thigpen

Now, tell me Travis, if you had to face Poland, who are YOU the equivalent and equal match with? Pudzianowski, Dymek, Szczepanski or Toczek?

As far as I see it, Harfield isnt half the athelete Pudzianowski is, Andersen doesnt really match up well with Szczepanski, Thigpen isnt as good as Toczek and you Mr. Ortmeyer are not even remotely near Jarek's league, healthy or torn bicep. Makes no difference.

Now, taking it to the EE team:

Pudge
    Savickas
    Wirstatyuk
    Szczepanski

This team owns.
    Last edited by tokki; 10-28-2005 at 05:58 PM.

[QUOTE=tokki]

I dont see how you can argue this based on the fact that only one American had any sucess this year whatsoever, and that was Jesse. All the others flopped big time like they have been for the longest time.[QUOTE=tokki]
    I beat Jesse twice this year

[QUOTE=tokki]
    Jon Andersen
    Travis Ortmayer
    Josh Thigpen

Now, tell me Travis, if you had to face Poland, who are YOU the equivalent and equal match with? Pudzianowski, Dymek, Szczepanski or Toczek?

As far as I see it, Harfield isnt half the athelete Pudzianowski is, Andersen doesnt really match up well with Szczepanski, Thigpen isnt as good as Toczek and you Mr. Ortmayer are not even remotely near Jarek's league, healthy or torn bicep. Makes no difference.
    [QUOTE=tokki]
    now you just sound desperate. Where are you from anyway?

[QUOTE=81Ort][QUOTE=tokki]

I dont see how you can argue this based on the fact that only one American had any sucess this year whatsoever, and that was Jesse. All the others flopped big time like they have been for the longest time.[QUOTE=tokki]
    I beat Jesse twice this year

[QUOTE=tokki]
    Jon Andersen
    Travis Ortmayer
    Josh Thigpen

As far as I see it, Harfield isnt half the athelete Pudzianowski is, Andersen doesnt really match up well with Szczepanski, Thigpen isnt as good as Toczek and you Mr. Ortmayer are not even remotely near Jarek's league, healthy or torn bicep. Makes no difference.
    Originally Posted by tokki
    now you just sound desperate. Where are you from anyway?

I guess not being able to counter my argument leaves you with nothing. I'll assume you didnt even write this as its a nothing post.

I simply said that I beat Jesse twice out of the three times we competed against each other this year and I just received my pro card- not bad for a rookie I think so there's no way you can say he's the only one who had any success.

As far as Poland goes, Szchpanski only beat me by a couple points at World's and that was one of my worst shows this year.
    I am happy with my accomplishments; you can't take that away, and the fact that you use my full name on every post you make only better serves me. I will listen to what you have to say when you show ANYONE that you are worth a damn.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey tokki, in a another post I said you should get off 81Ort's nuts, because he's done more for Strongman than you have. You pointed out that I don't know what you have achieved for the sport, which is true.

So can you run though the various ways that you are more prominent in the sport of Strongman than 81Ort, a world class competitor?
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so im assuming you had your pro card before the age of 25 too right tokki? i mean, you're talking down to a professional, how many WSM's have you done?

great job Travis

Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The talk might be harsh at times but im enjoying these two opinions from both Tokki and Travis.
    PWA

Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They should meet up sometime and have a deathmatch with buck knives. Post a vid or it doesn't count.
    "When other people drink my drink, that means I'm not drinking my drink, and that's f-cking bull****."-NugzTheNinja

300x1, 225x10 bench

Powerlifting Goals
    315 bench
    300x10 squat
    375x10 deadlift
    405 squat
    500 deadlift
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349412&page=3[/url]

Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy
    so im assuming you had your pro card before the age of 25 too right tokki? i mean, you're talking down to a professional, how many WSM's have you done?

great job Travis

As many WSMs as Travis. NIL.

Szczepanski got a major injury and that allowed you to be near him. Otherwise, you have no shot.

"As many WSMs as Travis. NIL".

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I say both compete against each other. I'd pay 5 bucks to the winner...and I think I know who the 5 bucks are going to!

"MY PLAN IS TO CHOP!"

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tokki
    Szczepanski got a major injury and that allowed you to be near him. Otherwise, you have no shot.
    How many people would need to get a major injury for you to be allowed to compete against Travis, tokki?
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Radok
    They should meet up sometime and have a deathmatch with buck knives. Post a vid or it doesn't count.
    Not knives, 120 kilo spherical stones.

Originally Posted by Asatru_Power
    "As many WSMs as Travis. NIL".

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I say both compete against each other. I'd pay 5 bucks to the winner...and I think I know who the 5 bucks are going to!

And am I wrong? Travis has not done a single WSM.

As far as injuries go, it is Travis now suggesting he is as good as Szczepanski just as he tried to suiggest that any competition between him and Mariusz would be competitive. Im not suggesting anything.

Where do you get that I said I could beat Mariusz. I only said I would like the opportunity. I told Mariusz himself that I would beat him in two years; now I have a whole nother year left. I just hope I get the opportunity.

Tokki, I know you are just trying to keep things going on Strongman but trashing what everyone else has to say is not the way to do it, you just look like a fool. If you want the Strongman discussion to stay alive then why bash what everyone else has to say? I can understand same of it but give it a rest once in a while because you just look desperate for friends. At least I am actually out doing something for the sport instead of just bitching about it.