Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)

Confess your driving sins

Instead of a thread about the annoying things that other drivers do, I decided it would be more fun to create a thread where we can confess to the own bad or annoying things that we do while driving.

- If someone is tailgating me, I will repeatedly feign a sudden stop (pump my brakes) until they fall back to a safe following distance, even if I am going below the speed limit for some reason (bad weather, bad road condition, etc). This is technically dangerous, but it's also dangerous to tailgate and I can't stand being tailgated.

- If someone repeatedly tailgates me and then falls back to a safe following distance, and then zooms up really close behind me so that they can change lanes, I will wait until they're almost far enough ahead of me to get back into my lane and then speed up just enough so that they can't. I'm sorry, but you don't need to be an asswipe and zoom in and out of traffic like a racecar driver. Doing so will probably only get you to wherever you're going a few seconds earlier anyway, unless you get lucky and hit a light that you would have otherwise missed.

Post yours. Come on, I know you're out there: eaters, cell phone users, speedsters, road-rageaholics...
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this one time back in the day i didnt use my blinker.

Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I try to run over birds/small animals.

I used my horn on a blind person once. (He wouldn't move!)

Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sometimes, I *GASP* turn right on red

Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm pretty serious about driving. I Don't talk on the phone and drive, eat and drive, etc. It's selfish to take driving lightly; nobody cares if you kill your dumb ass self, but morons tend to take others with them on the road.

I smoke weed and drive, but only non smokers/flaming homosexuals would think that impairs your ability to drive.

Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100) Damastaryu is not very well liked. (-100)
    I used to not turn left on green lights even when it was completely clear, because I couldn't see the road completely past the opposite side's cars turning left.

Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lift_Til_Fail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I run red lights at will and play chicken with the oncoming traffic

maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Logicalypso View Post
    Instead of a thread about the annoying things that other drivers do, I decided it would be more fun to create a thread where we can confess to the own bad or annoying things that we do while driving.

- If someone is tailgating me, I will repeatedly feign a sudden stop (pump my brakes) until they fall back to a safe following distance, even if I am going below the speed limit for some reason (bad weather, bad road condition, etc). This is technically dangerous, but it's also dangerous to tailgate and I can't stand being tailgated.

- If someone repeatedly tailgates me and then falls back to a safe following distance, and then zooms up really close behind me so that they can change lanes, I will wait until they're almost far enough ahead of me to get back into my lane and then speed up just enough so that they can't. I'm sorry, but you don't need to be an asswipe and zoom in and out of traffic like a racecar driver. Doing so will probably only get you to wherever you're going a few seconds earlier anyway, unless you get lucky and hit a light that you would have otherwise missed.

Post yours. Come on, I know you're out there: eaters, cell phone users, speedsters, road-rageaholics...
    ditto and ... oh yeah, ditto!!

lol and something else I do is if someone is tailgating me I slow down to like 10 miles under the speed limit (when its only a two way road) just to piss them off~ lol
    *whatever you are, be a good one*

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i fapped in a sock driving home from canada once.
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Idontakefishoil View Post
    I'm pretty serious about driving. I Don't talk on the phone and drive, eat and drive, etc. It's selfish to take driving lightly; nobody cares if you kill your dumb ass self, but morons tend to take others with them on the road.

I smoke weed and drive, but only non smokers/flaming homosexuals would think that impairs your ability to drive.
    Negged. I smoke weed, and I know for a fact that it impairs your ability to drive. It distorts your perception of time. You are an idiot if you think you are fine to drive while you're smoked out.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont yield to pedestrians... j/k. I get angry when people try and cut you off when its busy at the end of onramps. I think everyone hates tailgaters though. but people still do it. if someone hit me from behind, Id replace the whole back bumper and get completely new parts for whatever I had to fix. then hope they will pay cash and when they give it to me say, "ah, this is my 50 inch tv Ive been waiting for, thanks dude"
    $

"No fck that, I'm not gonna miss any reps. I'll die before i miss a rep." - dynamik, #1

Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tarnow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tell that to my buddy who stopped at three green lights in a row. Funny ****.

Originally Posted by maryeliz View Post
    ditto and ... oh yeah, ditto!!

lol and something else I do is if someone is tailgating me I slow down to like 10 miles under the speed limit (when its only a two way road) just to piss them off~ lol
    lol, I do the same thing every once in a while. I will slow down to a crawl and then make a point of taking off, i.e., "...and stay as far behind me as you are as you eat my dust, facker!"

Everybody loves me CoreMaster75's Avatar
    CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pass people on larger one way streets if I think they are going to slow. If they piss me off I tailgate and lay on the horn. If it's night I might just leave my high beams on and drive straight behind them.

I drive slow in the ultra fast lane
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeGURL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

on the highway I have a problem with cars being on my side so I make sure to use the far right lane......we only really have 2 or 3 lane highways here so its not a big deal....I go a good speed...about 110/120 km/h (limit is 100) so im with the right lane (fast lane) traffic but if someone wants to pass me they have to go around. Im also scared of transport trucks and I was told its against the law for them to be in the third (far right lane).

empty space FOR SALE MMA Superstar 2's Avatar
    MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMA Superstar 2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like to flick my boogers at people with their windows open, so that it lands in their car without them even knowing.
    "Looks don't matter when you're in love, which is why I'll never fall in love, because looks always matter." -Gandhi

Originally Posted by Tarnow View Post
    Because that's not eventually going to cause him to be rear-ended...

maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50) maryeliz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, I do the same thing every once in a while. I will slow down to a crawl and then make a point of taking off, i.e., "...and stay as far behind me as you are as you eat my dust, facker!"
    yeah its pretty funny... except one time it was rainy and dark and this car was on my ass so bad that I couldn't even SEE the headlights... and I slowed down and everything to piss them off.. .and they kept following me... and it freaked me out a little and I got to my apartment and I parked and it was my FREAKIN ROOMATE! lol... didn't make for very good living conditions that day but still pretty funny

Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negged. I smoke weed, and I know for a fact that it impairs your ability to drive. It distorts your perception of time. You are an idiot if you think you are fine to drive while you're smoked out.
    Originally Posted by Tarnow View Post
    lol @ ***s who can't handle marijuana

Originally Posted by CoreMaster75 View Post
    I pass people on larger one way streets if I think they are going to slow. If they piss me off I tailgate and lay on the horn. If it's night I might just leave my high beams on and drive straight behind them.

I drive slow in the ultra fast lane
    Repent!

Originally Posted by maryeliz View Post
    yeah its pretty funny... except one time it was rainy and dark and this car was on my ass so bad that I couldn't even SEE the headlights... and I slowed down and everything to piss them off.. .and they kept following me... and it freaked me out a little and I got to my apartment and I parked and it was my FREAKIN ROOMATE! lol... didn't make for very good living conditions that day but still pretty funny
    Were they messing with you deliberately, or was it a coincidence? Because that would seriously affect my opinion of someone...

Team Zissou: Frogman #1 grafikd's Avatar
    grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grafikd has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Instead of pulling over for police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances, I try to anticipate where they're going and race alongside them to the scene.
    I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee.......begging for its life.

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Correct.....and DARE officers, too.

CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I ram people. (really hard)
    1\*

The more you sweat in training and practice, the less you’re likely to bleed on the street.

Be the victor - Not the victim

Sheepdog #57

Were they messing with you deliberately, or was it a coincidence? Because that would seriously affect my opinion of someone...
    it was deliberate~ she's a horrible driver and an angry person in general, but it didn't really affect my opinion of her cause its already pretty low....

BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've gone 170 mph (serious).
    Goal: 200 lbs. @ 10% by Jan 1st, 2008

Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    Correct.....and DARE officers, too.
    I said flaming homosexuals, figured I was good

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If someone is tailgating me I slam on the brakes until I hear tires squeal. Sometimes I even come to a complete stop. ****ers...

o this other time, I was passing this car, and they sped up so i wasn't able to pass. finally i floored it and got ahead. when I got in front of them finally, I slammed the brakes got out of my truck, went to there window and bitched them the **** out. i have anger problems where i black out and just do whatever. baaaad road rage in chicago.
    Last edited by ryan250; 12-15-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if someone cuts me off i dont slow down until i get like an inch from their bumper and pretend like im gonna hit them so they get scared

Seriously, people who drive while drunk or high offend me. That's just bull****. I don't care how well you think you can handle it. You are a danger to me and other drivers on the road. ***** yourself and die.