Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pre-superdrol cycle pics

These pics where taken alst week, after a creatine cycle and a hi protien diet, and stuffing everything in my face to gain weight that i could. Threw on about 12-13 lbs in a month. I have been bb for about 2 years, and worked out for about 3 years befor that for sports. I took about 6 months off b4 starting again this fall because i was a retard, wish i never stopped from last spring. The creatine cycle just brought me back up to par to where i left off.

I started the superdrol cycle on sunday, im hopping to put on another 15-20 lbs.

Im 19, 5'7 and about 156 right now....i have been advised not to take sd by alot of members on here, but i needed a serious boost before i cut up and start training for soccer season.

Tell me what you guys think i need to work on more...my lats look a little smaller than thay actually are in my bis pic.

i'll take nething compliments/critisizim any help is good, sine out of my friends that work out im the one usually givin them advice.
    Attached Images
    Go hard or go home!

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    u shoulda went another couple of years imo b4 u started superdrol as u r still not that close to being considered great even for a natural, anyway good luck with it..
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000) nieze_01 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would have to agree your too young imo to use anything other than natural supps. You just need to give yourself more TIME to get what you want. I know that you have heard it over and over again..."use up your 'natural' genetics 1st before thinking about using gear." Anyway GL with trying to reach your goals, just done go too far.

"if it doesnt hurt, go harder"

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eating proper for 1 month

well guess it's time for steroids.

Oakley97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed

werd...

slow and steady wins the race... either way...hope you have done some reasearch into everything... good luck:\

Walker says I have AIDS musclebound04's Avatar
    musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) musclebound04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Tired of being over-weight and under-attractive?"
    What I've learned:
    * You dont' have to BE huge to LOOK huge.
    * Lats make the man.
    * Bodyfat makes all the difference.
    * Lighting is everything.
    MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/lonelyhardt
    Proud member of Street Team 454 and CST.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't be ****ed wasting my time on a person like you, suffice to say you should have waited.

You're an idiot.

xxmuligianxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy_magix
    I can't be ****ed wasting my time on a person like you, suffice to say you should have waited.

You're an idiot.
    bro if they are going to do it anyways why dont u atleast give them the satisfaction of helping them ... no matter wat people say of do ... people already have there mind set ... at least set them in the best direction and the safest way possible... instead of callen him a idiot hlep him out thats what thie forum is for

Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gixxer750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking at your pics, you're nowhere near your natural potential. Stop taking 6 month vacations from the gym, eat right, and see how big you can get naturally before you start taking shortcuts, that could be dangerous to your health.

_Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    After a creatine cycle? You don't cycle creatine. Eating healthy for a month? You are no where near ready to be playing with pro-hormones.

Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Listen, Im not making any judgement calls (really).

But I would at least give it 1 year of Solid Training/Diet before considering steroids.

I mean,,, thats just common sense.

Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by italianstalion
    These pics where taken alst week, after a creatine cycle and a hi protien diet, and stuffing everything in my face to gain weight that i could. Threw on about 12-13 lbs in a month. I have been bb for about 2 years, and worked out for about 3 years befor that for sports. I took about 6 months off b4 starting again this fall because i was a retard, wish i never stopped from last spring. The creatine cycle just brought me back up to par to where i left off.

I started the superdrol cycle on sunday, im hopping to put on another 15-20 lbs.

Im 19, 5'7 and about 156 right now....i have been advised not to take sd by alot of members on here, but i needed a serious boost before i cut up and start training for soccer season.

Tell me what you guys think i need to work on more...my lats look a little smaller than thay actually are in my bis pic.

i'll take nething compliments/critisizim any help is good, sine out of my friends that work out im the one usually givin them advice.
    Your an idiot man, wait till your atleast 21.
    According to the Greek legend, there was an innkeeper named Procrustes who was obsessed with having his guests fit in his bed. If his guests were shorter than the length of the bed, he stretched them out until they fit. If they were too tall, then he chopped their feet off.

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Classical
    Your an idiot man, wait till your atleast 21.
    agreed
    diehealthy.com (comming soon)

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're smart, you will listen to what everyone here is saying. You obviously are not experianced enough to know what you're about to put your body through.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xxmuligianxx
    bro if they are going to do it anyways why dont u atleast give them the satisfaction of helping them ... no matter wat people say of do ... people already have there mind set ... at least set them in the best direction and the safest way possible... instead of callen him a idiot hlep him out thats what thie forum is for
    yes, what a great attitude.

People are going to do *******... the least we can do is support them!

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes, what a great attitude.

People are going to do *******... the least we can do is support them!
    Is it better to flame them then?

To the guy in the pics: My advice is wait a few years, you dont need steroids yet!
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APBTOwner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So true. People are stupid.

Watch out for gyno. LOL.

Bleeding black and white Jersey Geordie's Avatar
    Jersey Geordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Soccer

I know some have replied quite negatively to your post, but if your taking the steroids to improve your soccer your not going to get far.
    I think when you come off your cycle your going to lose some of your gains which is not what you want from doing all of this.. Basically going to end up where you were before, or a little further ahead. Is it worth the risk...

Also, do the soccer people not drug test you? Because if you get caught your going to get screwed mate... Ask yourself if its worth getting caught and people judging you as a cheat etc even if you don't believe yourself to be. I live in the UK and there have been people I know that have been caught doing that sort of thing and they really regret it...

But if you really want to do it, good luck with it and I hope you stay safe... Listen to the advice this lot give you. Most of it is very useful. I've certainly gained from it.

Originally Posted by Demorak

To the guy in the pics: My advice is wait a few years, you dont need steroids yet!
    no, certainly not, but we shouldn't encourage it by any stretch of the imagination

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Demorak

Is flaming "good"? - YES!

He's only been taking Superdrol for two days. He can easily heed everyone's recommendations & warnings (including yours), and STOP RIGHT NOW. If we only offer positive support, he'll have no reason to stop this dangerous cycle.

Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Demorak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no, certainly not, but we shouldn't encourage it by any stretch of the imagination
    agreed
    "Im just ready to get it on and crush this guy's skull, and show him who the real world champion is"- Mike Tyson

moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by _Bladen_
    After a creatine cycle? You don't cycle creatine. Eating healthy for a month? You are no where near ready to be playing with pro-hormones.
    You do cycle creatine like you would cycle steroids, your just a troll!

IntegrityDefinesStrength D1rtyJerze16's Avatar
    D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1rtyJerze16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agreed, you are so far from near your maxium natural potential its scary. Plus, you play soccer! I have never seen a big soccer player ever. No need to take SD at this point in your life. Train throughout the season then make a decision if you want to pursue soccer or BB. SD is not a cure all, as you will prob decrese training and nutrition during the season and lose it all. In the end it will be a waste of money.

eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eddz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy_magix

You're an idiot.

the rage will pass :P

Originally Posted by moot
    You do cycle creatine like you would cycle steroids, your just a troll!
    mind explaining why you need to cycle creatine?

-calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mind explaining why you need to cycle creatine?
    Im going to derail a bit and ask, should you? Or not. I usally take 3 weeks on 1 week off. Is that not neccesary?

Back on topic, why in gods name would you be doing this for soccer? Do you have to play against silverbacks or do you have to wear speedos? Im confused. How bout doing some plyometrics or something. Again, rediculously stupid at your level of conditioning and age.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130747213
    MTB Cyclists Crew

Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000) Slimshady01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer750
    looking at your pics, you're nowhere near your natural potential. Stop taking 6 month vacations from the gym, eat right, and see how big you can get naturally before you start taking shortcuts, that could be dangerous to your health.

Its not dangerous once he hits his genetic potential?

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by italianstalion
    Threw on about 12-13 lbs in a month....

...I started the superdrol cycle on sunday, im hopping to put on another 15-20 lbs.
    makes no sense to me what you think steroids can give you at this point that 6 weeks of hard work can't? If you're making gains like naturally that isn't it a lot safer, cheaper and just more logical to work your ass of for 6 weeks?

BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianstalion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for all of you that think this is pointless for soccer, u've either never played at a high level or have no idea what ur talkin about....div 1 soccer is more physical than the mls [major league soccer]

yes i realized before i decided to take it was i too young for it and should wait, im not a retarded kid bent on gettin huge through roids, 8-10 friends of mine have either done a cycle of anabolic[not sure which kind] or d-bols, deca, test, andro.....so trust me i've done my resurch and spent countless hours reading the pro's and con's. after about a month thinkin about it i decided to just go for it.

so i basicaly don't need more ppl telling me i am too young, im a retard....

i came on here for advice on what body parts to build up and so on. for everyone just bustin my balls that i shouldn't be takening it post ur pics what you've taken for supps and how long u've been workin out? im sure most of you guys that talked **** aren't in the shape they want to be, unless u don't mind being smaller and weaker and not have as nice a body i do
    Go hard or go home!