cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)

school is over yippiiiiiii

FINALLY SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE SEMESTER YESSSSSS...............now i can concentrate on lifting no more waking up early and missing meals and feeling bloated at the gym cause i ate at school right before the gym, i get to act like flex wheeler and sleep and eat and workout all day im gonna fraking love this month off, what are u guys doing with your break?

Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    month off? or a week?

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lucky,

You got a month off, and I got only 15 days...
    I'ma make more complex micro-viruses...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol time to sleep 12 hours a day

CHRISTMAS BREAK !!!!
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone know or learn HTML or XML in here?
    Or I am the only one learning?
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B1gReDheAd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm goin to Mexico for my 2 weeks off. Time for fun in the sun. I wont be able to work out but i think it would be a good break since its the first one in about 3 months and I'll be sure to hit on enough chicks for each of you with my new big muscles

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by GoodForHisAge
    Does anyone know or learn HTML or XML in here?
    Or I am the only one learning?
    My brother knows html, C, C++, and a whole bunch of other languages. I was going to learn it but I didn't really have an interest in it enough.