Thread: It's here...

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It's here...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/tren.html

;-) I was going to wait, but at 38$ Im not sure I can!!
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incredible New Prohormone Transdermal!
    Designed by "Big Cat"

w00t big cat !!!
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like the title on the window "Steroidlike Prohormone!"
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yah if only i was older than 17

Yeah being under 18 sucks. You can't be arrested for very many thing...Man it sucks, if you get caught with booze they just give you an MIP or an MIC and tell your folks, that sucks huh? Man, im 19 and If I get caught I can get thrown in the slammer over night. Man, im so lucky. Being under 18 sucks so bad!

I ment that jokingly..you may think it sucks to be under 18, but in some ways its definatley a blessing!! Do all the illegal stuff you want to do now, because the consequences are alot higher once you are 18!!!

Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ahh decisions...

Which shall it be...like a kid in a candy store. Oh look mommy, there is Megabol and Anabol-X, oh wow, look, it's Trenabol-X. Oh wow!! Look at that! It's ONE and ONE+. Mommy, can I have them all? Please!! Hehehe
    "Rome was built in 8 week cycles"
    Judd

MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yah but i want to take a ph hormone but i am too young.... i am stuck with just creatine right now

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

yah but i want to take a ph hormone but i am too young

Heheheh.. I wish I was still 18 so I DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE PH's! LMAo. Dude!..... you have more Testosterone flowing now than you will ever, naturally. If you can't make gains at this period inyour life, you won't get better results with PH's! Work hard until your at least 22 if not 23... trust me!

dwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why have the website put

"steriod like potency"

I thought you lot were trying to get away from those kind of negative marketing ploys (and equating the product with steroids is potentially dangerous) and come on...without sounding too condescending nobody has actually tried this formula yet so dont count your chickens...

in saying all that im purchasing 2 bottes ASAP, cant wait to try it

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I'll wait till next friday (payday) to order! The product sounds very promising.

Froom what I've read it also sounds like 2 on 4 off is more safe than 8 wks straight.

Probably order a few bottles next week and save for my bulking cycle.

rjo1414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjo1414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cannot believe this price... I knew i should have waited for Tren, but i went with ONE in haste... oh well in 4 weeks I will definalty be purchasing some Tren

When I run it, its going to be for 6 weeks straight.

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)

Hobbit

I was thinking of trying the same thing. What are you gonna do post cycle? ZMA or can you get your hands on something stronger to bring natural test levels back up?

Prolly clomid or nolv with ZMA. Don't want to leave anything to chance. If you dont already have it you may be waiting a whille before you start. I would highly recomemend NOT starting a cycle of 6 weeks or longer if you plan to use nolv/clomid unless you have the nolv/clomid on hand in case you need to stop early.

Im not worried about needing an anti-estrogen/progesterone for 1-test, but like i said if you get injured of experaince any other side effects and need to discouniune like 4 weeks in--your gonna want this stuff THEN!

So make sure all your stuff is on hand...

VolatileMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered three bottles...I'll let you all know how long shipping takes and the gains.
    "More Guns, Less Crime" John Lott, Jr.

"Go ahead, Run...You'll just die Tired" Sniper