rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rideout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Lower Abs Question???

Ok
    this is may be a weird question... On how I ask....
    I want to use the fatty patch/Bulge located in the lower abs I believe, right above the penis.About 5 inches or so below the Navel.The Fatty bulge between your inner thighs.U know where your pubic hair is.This isnt a joke question I am very serious.Any help would be great thanks.
    What do i need to do to tone this?Or get rid of this?
    Does anyone know?

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eat smaller, healthier meals throughout the day. It literally makes your stomach smaller, thus bringing in the bulge. It also speeds up your metabolism. Spend time in the nutrition section for what foods to eat and things like that

DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesnt matter how well developed your abs are, if you have fat over them your not going to be able to see them. Watch your calories and up the cardio. Also, by training one particular area/bodypart, doesn't mean you are going to loose fat in that bodypart. '

If your diet/cardio is in check, then do some do some leg raises with your arms on a bench and try some scissor kicks. Add resistance when you can handled it. Generally, aviod using resistance when training upper abs and obliques if you want a toned look, but resistance with lower abs is ok because it hard to overdevelop them.

To target the lower obliques were the love handles are, do leg raises towards your sides.

Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer Lynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As the others have mentioned, watch the calories. One of your goals would be to cut overall body fat. That's done through a variety of ways. I prefer to standard and not very jazzy- eat well, do cardio, and add lean muscle mass. In time your overall body fat percentage should drop. The you can see those muscles that have been hiding all along.

Lynn
    http://www.strength-training-woman.com

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ahh, the dreaded FUPA
    I don't know either lol

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    Ahh, the dreaded FUPA
    lol I had to look that one up:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUPA

"1. FUPA
    Acronym for "Fat Upper Pubic Area"; common misinterpretations include "Fat Upper Pussy Area," "Fat Upper Penile Area" and "Farting Under Pelicans Asses." Also, often confused with FUBU, an overpriced brand of clothes that suburban caucasian adolescent males wear to impress suburban caucasian females who associate the clothing with large genetalia.

Descriptive of the phenomenon common with men and women so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of fatty waste.
    "Can a ***** get a FUPA dance?"
    "Shake your FUPA like no one is watching"
    "You don't love me, you just love my FUPA biatch!"

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrainSmarter
    lol I had to look that one up:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUPA

"1. FUPA
    Acronym for "Fat Upper Pubic Area"; common misinterpretations include "Fat Upper Pussy Area," "Fat Upper Penile Area" and "Farting Under Pelicans Asses." Also, often confused with FUBU, an overpriced brand of clothes that suburban caucasian adolescent males wear to impress suburban caucasian females who associate the clothing with large genetalia.

Descriptive of the phenomenon common with men and women so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of fatty waste.
    "Can a ***** get a FUPA dance?"
    "Shake your FUPA like no one is watching"
    "You don't love me, you just love my FUPA biatch!"
    I don't know either lol