The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One exercise per bodypart per week?

*ahem*

now this might be a stupid question, but i've been thinkin...

how effective would it be to do (lets just say, for example) 10sets of 15 dips on the 1st tuesday. next tuesday doing 10 sets of 12 tricep kickbakcs. the next tuesday doing 10 sets of XX doing <insert another tricep exercise here>. the next tuesday.. well ithink you get the picture... would that be VERY unefficient compared to doing 3sets of 10 dips & 3sets of 12 kickbacks & 3 sets of XX <other tricep exercise> ? Thanks in advance... maybe :S :S heh...

Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000) Nyred is just really nice. (+1000)
    you realize you're going to quite a diverse set of answers to this question.

However, I'm trying the one bodypart one day a week routine, just got done with 3 a week routine for 5-months.

But when you work that one muscle a week I've found to do 3 exercises with heavy weight to 4-5 reps.

You'll also find that changing up your routine within the muscle group is really good for "shocking" the muscle into growth.

does this help?

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm I'm not really sure if that would work or not
    it may or it might not
    try it and let us know
    several weeks from now lol