Insert funny comment here Canadian Lifter's Avatar
    Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im so lost.....what the hell should i eat?

Ok here's the run down.

Im 6'2'' 190 pounds and im currently working off 10 pounds of fat before i start REALLY lifting and bulking, but im not to sure what kind of a diet i shoul have?

Im kinda poor at the moment so this is what im eating.

Boiled chicken, tuna, white rice, veggies, plain pasta, corn flower bread, low fat high fibre foods, milk, eggs and fruits and baked potatoes and LOTS of ****in water.

That's a basic run down.

So am i not suppost to have any pasta or corn flour bread? And what about the rice? I use the plain rice as a filler and the corn flower bread too.

Im running 1 hour plus a day and doing a routine of push-ups, sit-ups and other various exersizes to burn fat and get more flexable.

What the hell can i use a good filler? Am i eating to much starch?

Damn im working HARD so i want results, but if my diet is not perfect it's all for nothing.

Please help folks

Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    replace the white rice with brown rice.

and you should not be running that long every day. i would say limit it to 40 minutes.

Insert funny comment here Canadian Lifter's Avatar
    Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canadian Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Antidote
    replace the white rice with brown rice.

and you should not be running that long every day. i would say limit it to 40 minutes.

I will switch rice soon.

And i run 1 hour cause i like it.

The rest of my diet sounds ok for loosing fat?

Please detail a little

Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derdon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about some good o fish? Also some steamed veggies.

svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by Canadian Lifter
    Ok here's the run down.

Im 6'2'' 190 pounds and im currently working off 10 pounds of fat before i start REALLY lifting and bulking, but im not to sure what kind of a diet i shoul have?

Im kinda poor at the moment so this is what im eating.

Boiled chicken, tuna, white rice, veggies, plain pasta, corn flower bread, low fat high fibre foods, milk, eggs and fruits and baked potatoes and LOTS of ****in water.

That's a basic run down.

So am i not suppost to have any pasta or corn flour bread? And what about the rice? I use the plain rice as a filler and the corn flower bread too.

Im running 1 hour plus a day and doing a routine of push-ups, sit-ups and other various exersizes to burn fat and get more flexable.

What the hell can i use a good filler? Am i eating to much starch?

Damn im working HARD so i want results, but if my diet is not perfect it's all for nothing.

Please help folks

I guess your concerns are that your on a tight budget and your looking for the cheapest but best sources of food for losing fat --one thing I didn't see on your list was oats--their cheap--and you can get big family bags of frozen broccoli and green beans. Can you eat whole wheat bread and not cornflower? Your protein sources look fine. Bananas are cheap too.
    Self control requires Willpower which requires Discipline--if I have Self control then I have all three.
    11% BF

JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMillion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, where's Bombers with that list he always posts.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JMillion
    lol, where's Bombers with that list he always posts.
    I have several links on cheap eating in my signature.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5