deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)

cheese.. my obsession

the title sums it all up, really..i am a cheese addict.. .. question is can i still be getting leaner while i am on such a high-fat diet..i hardly get any other fats in my diet and please don't mention cottage cheese.. it's not cheese enough for me
    thanks

deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ashla
    Funny---no cottage cheese isn't quite cheese. That's a good question because I am sure you can lose weight on higher fat,lower carb but I don't know how low your Bf can get that way.
    i should have been more accurate... bf was what i meant..

sarahm19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i think you can get leaner. I eat SOOOO much hard cheese its not even funny, and i'm uber-skinny, trying to bulk. The only thing is, make sure you do get some healthy fats in. Do you like any of these: salmon, nuts, seeds, olive oil, pb?

DarleneM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarleneM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yum CHEESE................

to get my cheese fix,,,,,,
    i will have sometimes low fat shredded mozz 8 gr protein/6gr fat for 1/4 cup

or low fat mozz sticks at 8 gr fat and 4 gr fat per stk.

not good! but could be worse. but need to put them at the right meals.

Natty pb is a good alternative, i love that stuff.

i think it not only the cheese i crave but a fat. so the pb can do the trick and it is a better source of fat.

(boy am i craving a grilled cheese now )

ps i hate cottage cheese. cant eat it.
    Don`t let anyone or anything get in the way of your dreams. Especially yourself.

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When cutting I use Kraft fat free shredded Chedder or Mozzerella cheeses to compliment all sorts of healthy dishes. Also I have started using Fat Free singles on my turkey sandwiches. Kraft makes these fat free singles in several flavors.

The good thing about Kraft fat free cheese is that its almost all protein and little to no carbs.

I know this isn't the same as a yummy hunk of sharp Tillamook chedder cheese.... My girlfriend & I love cheese too
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf

Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Star9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also like Kraft's cheese slices. Although I usually buy the 2% ones instead of the fat free (compromise with my husband). Its o.k. though. I tend to have to watch that I get enough fat in my diet each day. I get American, Swiss and cheddar. They all have 50 calories per slice and the American and Swiss have 2.5 grams of fat and I think the cheddar has 3 grams of fat. I love them!

-Star

cook, eat, clean...repeat catbaloous's Avatar
    catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually really crave cheese around that time of the month. I have found that taking Calcium-Magnesium before bed has helped with my dairy cravings. I hope this helps, and good luck to you!

Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aurora has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can if your an ectomorph and you dont eat many carbs. Otherwise.... it would be very hard.
    "Theia yielded to Hyperion's love and gave birth
    to great Helios and bright Selene and Eos,
    who brings light to all the mortals of this earth
    and to the immortal gods who rule the wide sky."
    (Hesiod, Theogony, 371-74)