Thread: Golfin

mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mide is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Golfin

I've just started golfing and i find it really fun..i wuz wondering if golfin is considered a workout

D15_H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, it hurts my back, but i guess its some sort of moving activity, but it wont give u any results in ur physique.
    Name:Derek
    Height:5'11
    Wt:180
    Bis:15.5

"I need to come back and remind people that I have a gigantic brick tied to my shoe and I am going to kick you in the balls really hard,."And then I am going to kiss you and look really good while I do it."

milkl0ver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It will train your forearms though.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it will give you IRON delts and tree trunk legs

lol

what do u expect from something such as golf?? u might as well say walkin is considered a workout lol!!!
    Kill me You mut. For I will not stop.

Wildcat33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a fun game but it's not really doing much for your body. You get the mental benefits of being outdoors, and if you walk 18 holes instead of taking a cart it will be a mild cardio exercise.

Forearm, Delts, and back get worked a little if you hit a lot of balls at the range, but it's virtually nil.

Eric

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you don't use a cart... walking 18 holes will burn a ****load of calories... equal to over 3 hours of walking on a treadmill... I bet you can burn 600-700 calories playing a round, and depending on the course and you bag... it can be much higher

Liftin_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rookie LoL. Im a golfer, but I practice everyday for at least 5 hours so I reckon that Im almost a freak for that. As far as it being a good workout, I dont know but after I walk 36 holes a day I dont really feel like working out so it better be. J/k it burns off a lot of calories and depending on the course can give your calves a hell of a workout. In order to be good though you havta do a lot of training especially for golf... like I dont use heavy weights because you havta be flexible for golf so I do no less then 50 reps with each exercise so you can have fast, lean muscles. Keep in mind though, golf is an extremely hard sport, I have tried em all and golf is the hardest by far. People say bodybuilding is a lifestyle, same with golf.
    Austria is known for it's pastry, it's music and Arnold Schwarzenegger

HighPeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gotta love golf man, and ya it gives your calves some serious work if you walk 18 with a 40 pound bag (need to lighten that beast up) and they sell some of those weighted clubs to help develop your swing and those things can denifately work the forearms, but lets face it its a game where 65 year old men play 7 days a week, its not a Mr. O workout. Live for it anyways
    Whoever said that bodybuilders aren't athletes has never been a bodybuilder!!!