Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arnold cuts ties with the Arnold Classic too!

Did a search and didn't see this anywhere, so I wanted to let you all know:

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4765312/detail.html

Not that big of a deal though, sounds like he'll still attend, just not get paid for it.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah I think he thinks it will just improve his image if he is not banking all kinds of money off that stuff anymore

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah
    i used to have green rep points.

Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IDK whether to say good for him, or what is going on here? BB by far has had/been the biggest impact on/for him. I can see how he has to be so professional as a Governer, just kinda lost for words here.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the Body!"
    Hooorraahhhh

The only easy day was Yesterday!

I do it Cuz Arnold told me to!

"It's not about the push from behind, or the pull from the front, but the drive from within."

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nagano21
    IDK whether to say good for him, or what is going on here? BB by far has had/been the biggest impact on/for him. I can see how he has to be so professional as a Governer, just kinda lost for words here.

It's the money issue more than anything. A lot of people are pissed he is racking in so much money with all of the bbing contracts he had and what not.

failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If i was arnold id keep taking the money. He must have been hammered and smoking a fat one when he made that choice. HE is what is today because of what he his bodybuilding. People still give him credit so why stop taking it.

who knows?? ask the California population they are the ones giving him crap about collecting millions from his bbing endevors

Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zarnold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arnold

Arnold was and still is a great bodybuilder. In the last century bodybuilding has influenced everything from pop culture to how the average American tries to eat. I don’t think his actions will diminish what he has given to bodybuilding. Instead I think it will enable him to move into a new avenue of influence, an avenue where people tend to pick the best of two evils in a presidential election instead of a great man to lead our country. I think what Arnold is doing, while sad, is very honorable. I think his decision is one that is needed to advance his career at this point. I also feel he will continue to support bodybuilders in a very important avenue. With the government trying to pass laws that will make supplements a prescription only sell, I feel Arnold is where he can serve us best.
    USMC (Former)
    18" Arms
    45" Chest
    32" Waist
    26" Thighs
    17" Calves
    210 Pounds
    6 foot 1"

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think its really sad that he is bending over backwards for a liberal state that probably isn't going to re-elect him. They aren't going to re-elect him not because of all of the good that he has done California but because of little conflict of interests that he is/ was apart of. The only reason he was elected is because he literally was the only serious candidate on the ballot.

Hopefully The Arnold Classic will still go on for many years. I would hate to lose the only "good" IFBB contest to come to Ohio.

Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    noooo aaahnooold, you promissed :/

Registered User collegelifter85's Avatar
    collegelifter85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collegelifter85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collegelifter85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collegelifter85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collegelifter85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's like when bloomberg had to quit his private country club, it's something he had to do. He will still have influence in the industry

Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50) Majors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah it is totally a money thing...but you never saw anyone giving to much of a **** over kerry and the heiz corp, hell people have not even said that much about hailaburtan(spelling) and bush and chaney were both involved with tha company before the presidency. i mean i doubt arnolds bodybuilding ties would ever be a conflict of interest on the scale that other polititions have had...Oh no he might stike down a steriod act. the goverment needs a new horse to beat and leave us poor muscle builders alone we dont hurt anyone with our supplements and even the ones that take the sauce are not hurting anyone...if the goverment wants to go after durgies all they need to do is look at some of their own who use ******* and other ****.

Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah he has to do it. When you're in a position to affect the way the country runs you can't have your finger in certain pie's because people could see that biasing your decision.

Here's a scenario. Let's say Arnold owned a chain of 100 gyms in california that had a net worth of $100 million. Now let's say that there was a movement to get all gyms banned and this movement had picked up support and it was looking like they were going to get their way. Any move Arnold would make to head these people off and stop them in their tracks would not be seen as a protection of people's health, but as a protection of his $100 million fortune. However, if he owned NO gyms his action would be seen solely as protecting people's health.

A real life example (picked out of my hazy memory) happened in Australia where a politician owned shares in a horse ranch. He was also in charge of a regional grants program that gave money to regional areas to help them produce things to benefit the community. In this case, the horse ranch wanted to expand into a kind of park thing. So this politician assigned the money to that horse ranch rather than other projects who needed the money more and would have benefited the community more.

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    So much for the "Arnold" classic!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007