Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10)

why i dislike christians.

Guys,

I don't really understnad whats this thing about Christians; my gf loves me alot but her parents disapprove of our relationship because im not a christian. her dad told her to break up with me if i dont go to church. her mum said that if i truly love my gf i will change and convert for her. however, i see it that if my gf truly loves me, she will respect my differences. her parents are so bent on me being a christian; i have went for christian services bef just to show that i've at least tried to understand the religion but somehow, i don't really like going for those services. because i m not a christian, i get put down and discriminated by my gf parents alot.

im living a big fat lie if i were to convert. the people in those services told me that i'll burn in hell for being a non-believer. anyway, im realy begining to hate christians.

anyone had any bad expereinces with christians? care to share? at least i wun feel so lonely.

Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Forum
    Guys,

I don't really understnad whats this thing about Christians; my gf loves me alot but her parents disapprove of our relationship because im not a christian. her dad told her to break up with me if i dont go to church. her mum said that if i truly love my gf i will change and convert for her. however, i see it that if my gf truly loves me, she will respect my differences. her parents are so bent on me being a christian; i have went for christian services bef just to show that i've at least tried to understand the religion but somehow, i don't really like going for those services. because i m not a christian, i get put down and discriminated by my gf parents alot.

im living a big fat lie if i were to convert. the people in those services told me that i'll burn in hell for being a non-believer. anyway, im realy begining to hate christians.

anyone had any bad expereinces with christians? care to share? at least i wun feel so lonely.
    Because of the way your girlfriends parents act you have a negative view of all Christians? Seems pretty ignorant to me.

MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadeNtexas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too resent the fact you hate all Christians because of you GF's messed up parents. Thats like me saying I hate all Muslims because of the terrorists. It's just wrong and stupid.
    Start of BB career: 10/1/03
    Height: 5'7.5''
    Weight: 125
    BF%: 4%

To date:
    Weight: 203
    BF%: 13%
    Wrists: 6.5''
    Ankles: 9.5''

Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From a biblical standpoint, her parents are right to tell her that she ought to break up with you (it does say not to be unequally yoked with nonbelievers) but the way that they've gone about as you've described is completely wrong.

I'm sure you'll see that whole unequally yoked thing as being stupid, but put yourself in your girlfriends shoes. She believes in God and you don't. Therefore, you can't support, encourage and nurture her faith because you don't believe in it. If her heart is in the right place (and I'll imagine that it is) then God comes before you in her life and always will. God wants her to be in an increasingly more intimate relationship with Himself. You don't help her acheive that for the very reasons mentioned above. I know it seems harsh, but ultimatley your girlfriends relationship with God is infinatley more important than her relationship with you or anyone else for that matter.

bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100) bigbodybuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    i dont meen to be rude or diserespect anyone im just going to state my opinion, i think because of reasons like the one he just described, christians are hypocrites.
    police officer, studying criminal justice administration
    and south fla gym owner.

who is your daddy and what does he do? (arnold schwartznegger)

bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Gorilla King
    She believes in God and you don't.
    when did he say he didnt believe in God? he just said he wasnt a christian, im not a christian, im roman chatholic. i believe in God, i think he is reffering to Born agains like baptist, methodists, extra. i have to say i agree 100%. i find them very full of themselves, telling me im gonna burn in hell becuase i havent been "saved".

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys,

You are beginning to hate Christians, yet your gf is a Christian. That is what stands out to me in that post.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigbodybuilder
    i dont meen to be rude or diserespect anyone im just going to state my opinion, i think because of reasons like the one he just described, christians are hypocrites.
    In this case how are they hypocrites?

secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gorilla King
    I'm sure you'll see that whole unequally yoked thing as being stupid, but put yourself in your girlfriends shoes. She believes in God and you don't. Therefore, you can't support, encourage and nurture her faith because you don't believe in it. If her heart is in the right place (and I'll imagine that it is) then God comes before you in her life and always will. God wants her to be in an increasingly more intimate relationship with Himself. You don't help her acheive that for the very reasons mentioned above. I know it seems harsh, but ultimatley your girlfriends relationship with God is infinatley more important than her relationship with you or anyone else for that matter.
    Exactly. Be honest with yourself. If she believes in God and has strong faith and you don't, don't you see how that will cause problems in the relationship down the road?

Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorilla King will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigboi16
    when did he say he didnt believe in God? he just said he wasnt a christian, im not a christian, im roman chatholic. i believe in God, i think he is reffering to Born agains like baptist, methodists, extra. i have to say i agree 100%. i find them very full of themselves, telling me im gonna burn in hell becuase i havent been "saved".
    If you're roman catholic, you're a Christian. A Christian is one who follows Christ. Keep in mind that Christian is not a denomination but the very core beliefs that unify us all despite our denominations. Denominations are simply differing religious practices, but they all center around the same faith. And yes, some are more blatant and in your face than others which I personally find irritating, but to each their own.
    Last edited by Gorilla King; 07-24-2005 at 01:17 PM.

deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000) deeyala is just really nice. (+1000)
    where i come from, roman catholics ARE christians..........!

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys,

bro
    that has nothing to do with christians.
    You can find that mentality in all cultures and religions.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deeyala
    where i come from, roman catholics ARE christians..........!
    Where you come from, they're all infidels. Don't lie.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you find it intolerant for some one to tell you that your going to hell unless you are saved it is intolerant to say that without telling you the reason why and I will tell you why because of sin you are a sinner by nature and god requires righteousness and holiness that you dont have because gods standard are the 10 commandments have you broken the commandments have you ever lied,stolen,lusted or used gods name in vain lets say you have god sees you as a lying,thieving ,blasphemous, adulterer and you have to face him for judgement and he will judge you by his standard of righteousness and when found guilty not having gods requirements of righteousness you will wind up in hell thats why jesus died on the cross his blood is our sin offering for forgiveness of sins you broke gods law and jesus paid your fine thats why god commands you to turn from all sin and forsake them and trust in christ and when you do that you will be born again and made right with god.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in that situationt the parents are being hypocrites, they practice love for everyone in their religion but can't accept a good guy who their daughter loves just because his beliefs are something different. This happened to my brother twice also. Once with a mormon girl and once with a regular christian, their parents made their daughters break up with him because he did not go to church. How it should work is like me with me ex-girlfriend when we were together. she was christian, and her parents were strict christians from texas but they had nothing but love and niceness for me and didn't care that I was an atheist. That is something that religious people do is be hypocrites whether you are christian, or muslim, or buddhist. It just so happens that in this case they are christians. I think its bull**** what the parents are doing. If the daughter really had faith she would still be a christian for the rest of her life and the boyfriend couldn't waiver it.

But dude just to humor them go to some church services every now and then, they usually last about an hour and if you don't want to listen then don't. Sometimes you can actually meet some non hypocritical christians at church, you never know.

bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigboi16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jake24
    Do you find it intolerant for some one to tell you that your going to hell unless you are saved it is intolerant to say that without telling you the reason why and I will tell you why because of sin you are a sinner by nature and god requires righteousness and holiness that you dont have because gods standard are the 10 commandments have you broken the commandments have you ever lied,stolen,lusted or used gods name in vain lets say you have god sees you as a lying,thieving ,blasphemous, adulterer and you have to face him for judgement and he will judge you by his standard of righteousness and when found guilty not having gods requirements of righteousness you will wind up in hell thats why jesus died on the cross his blood is our sin offering for forgiveness of sins you broke gods law and jesus paid your fine thats why god commands you to turn from all sin and forsake them and trust in christ and when you do that you will be born again and made right with god.
    i rest my case.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys,

If you start hating christians how will you deal with your girlfriend christians only have your best interest in mind when they warn you of hell because god has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness and if your found lacking that righteousness gods wrath will be poured out on you he is so loving that he sent his son to pay the penalty of your sins so you wont be judged measure your self against the 10 commandments thats the standard you will be judged by if you died this very day and judged by the commandments you would wind up in hell god commands you to repent from all sin and trust in christ so he wont have to send you there hes not willing that any perish but that all would come to repentance and trust in christ for the remission of sins flee from the wrath to come my friend.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you both are in love and have no problems, then stay together....However, this makes intuitive sense and religious people aren't into that....
    What does it take to be number 1?

Jiu-jitsu, wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai

Because 2 is not a winner and 3 no one remembers!

majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheZenMachine
    If you both are in love and have no problems, then stay together....However, this makes intuitive sense and religious people aren't into that....
    he's not in love. please...
    "The War is Lost" Sentor Harry Reid 4-17-2007

5-24-2007 Harry Reid votes to fund a war he believes is lost

They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

i rest my case.
    What did jesus say unless you all repent you will all like wise perish and he said you must be born again speaking of a spiritual rebirth if not you will face judgement and hell this is the gospel meaning good news its only bad news if you reject it why would you reject such grace from god himself.

god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by locknid
    in that situationt the parents are being hypocrites, they practice love for everyone in their religion but can't accept a good guy who their daughter loves just because his beliefs are something different..
    I dont think the bible says anything about its okay to be with non-believers.

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jake24
    If you start hating christians how will you deal with your girlfriend christians only have your best interest in mind when they warn you of hell because god has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness and if your found lacking that righteousness gods wrath will be poured out on you he is so loving that he sent his son to pay the penalty of your sins so you wont be judged measure your self against the 10 commandments thats the standard you will be judged by if you died this very day and judged by the commandments you would wind up in hell god commands you to repent from all sin and trust in christ so he wont have to send you there hes not willing that any perish but that all would come to repentance and trust in christ for the remission of sins flee from the wrath to come my friend.
    Your posts are extremely hard to read because you obviously have never heard of anything such as a period or a comma. Please edit your posts to make it so everyone can read them.

Also that is your beliefs, I don't care what you believe and either should her parents, its ridiculous. Do you honestly think that the daughter will not stay a christian? what are the parents so scared of? what if he was hindu or islamic so he already has established beliefs? why does every christian just post religious ramblings about how jesus came and died for our sins instead of actually posting something worthwhile? If her parents really had the best intentions they would let him be the way he is. It is YOUR belief that he is going to hell, not his. When will christians get the point that not everyone wants to be converted all the freakin time. Christians sin just as much as non christians yet christians think they are so much better because they are forgiven by Jesus. I still see below that to the real person you are, you are no better then me or anyone else.

and may the wrath of my pink elephant send you to the worst hell possible because you do not believe in him i have never used the pink elephant before hehe

majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your posts are extremely hard to read because you obviously have never heard of anything such as a period or a comma. Please edit your posts to make it so everyone can read them.

Also that is your beliefs, I don't care what you believe and either should her parents, its ridiculous. Do you honestly think that the daughter will not stay a christian? what are the parents so scared of? what if he was hindu or islamic so he already has established beliefs? why does every christian just post religious ramblings about how jesus came and died for our sins instead of actually posting something worthwhile? If her parents really had the best intentions they would let him be the way he is. It is YOUR belief that he is going to hell, not his. When will christians get the point that not everyone wants to be converted all the freakin time. Christians sin just as much as non christians yet christians think they are so much better because they are forgiven by Jesus. I still see below that to the real person you are, you are no better then me or anyone else.

and may the wrath of my pink elephant send you to the worst hell possible because you do not believe in him i have never used the pink elephant before hehe
    blah blah blah
    if he really wants to date/marry her he's going to have to deal with the parents. I wish I didn't have to know my girls ma(she hates me) but that the way it is. Whining about it on the internet doesn't do any good. Him or you thinking its wrong won't change a thing.
    point of story
    deal with it and do what they/her want.
    or
    move on, find someone who isn't a Christian or one who doesn’t care that your not.

They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

Originally Posted by majortrepak
    blah blah blah
    if he really wants to date/marry her he's going to have to deal with the parents. I wish I didn't have to know my girls ma(she hates me) but that the way it is. Whining about it on the internet doesn't do any good. Him or you thinking its wrong won't change a thing.
    point of story
    deal with it and do what they/her want.
    or
    move on, find someone who isn't a Christian or one who doesn’t care that your not.
    but thats pretty ****ty if he loves her and she loves him and they can't be together because her parents won't accept anyone else's beliefs but their own. its kinda hard to deal with the parents while dating/marrying the daughter when they want him gone because of his belief.

but thats pretty ****ty if he loves her and she loves him and they can't be together because her parents won't accept anyone else's beliefs but their own. its kinda hard to deal with the parents while dating/marrying the daughter when they want him gone because of his belief.
    Heres my situation if you think thats hard or wrong.
    my girl is 50% Asian from her mom's side.
    she can either date
    1. Asians
    2. blacks
    no whites or Mexicans.
    First time I meet her parents her mom exclaimed "**** he's white!!". They continue to try and get her to date blacks or Asians, spread lies that I beat her(never laid a hand on a woman), and there’s nothing I can do. I still smile and hug her mom every time I say good bye, I grew up and dealt with it. Begin with some isn't easy and I can't understand why everyone expects it to be so.
    Is what her ma doing wrong? Yes, can I do **** about it no.
    I think this is a good real world lesson, sometime you just have to behind over and take it.

oh and the parents could just be trying to get rid of your ass for another reason.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Somewhere in the world, a christian boy is getting grief from the parents of his athiest gf. It happens everywhere.

Just marry her. Atleast you get salvation through her. But if she divorces you, it's away you go.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lars21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You really ought to learn more about different religions before you run your mouth. First, if you are truly a Roman Catholic then you would say you are definitely a Christian. Maybe you have not met many Methodists but if you did you would come to realize that Methodists are generally very far from what was described here.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by majortrepak
    Heres my situation if you think thats hard or wrong.
    my girl is 50% Asian from her mom's side.
    she can either date
    1. Asians
    2. blacks
    no whites or Mexicans.
    First time I meet her parents her mom exclaimed "**** he's white!!". They continue to try and get her to date blacks or Asians, spread lies that I beat her(never laid a hand on a woman), and there’s nothing I can do. I still smile and hug her mom every time I say good bye, I grew up and dealt with it. Begin with some isn't easy and I can't understand why everyone expects it to be so.
    Is what her ma doing wrong? Yes, can I do **** about it no.
    I think this is a good real world lesson, sometime you just have to behind over and take it.

oh and the parents could just be trying to get rid of your ass for another reason.
    Exactly. Sometimes you just have to give in and do things you really don't want to do. You're going through all this drama and stress for what? Religion? A relationship should not be compromised because of someone else's religion and I'm sure her parents aren't willing to give in so you might as well.

Originally Posted by TAR68
    Exactly. Sometimes you just have to give in and do things you really don't want to do. You're going through all this drama and stress for what? Religion? A relationship should not be compromised because of someone else's religion and I'm sure her parents aren't willing to give in so you might as well.
    In the same vein, faith ought not to be comprimised for a relationship.

rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Lars21
    Because of the way your girlfriends parents act you have a negative view of all Christians? Seems pretty ignorant to me.
    What the **** is wrong with you? Most Christians are that way.