xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

first time EC + Green Tea Stack impressions + alcohol question

Ive researched eph. hcl. for some time

i ve been taking green tea and cutting for 8 weeks, for the last week of my cutting phase I decided to take an EC stack for just about a week, today was my trial day, just to see how it would feel and next week im starting the actual 1 week cycle...

all i can say is wow..... the energy and feeling that i got was mind blowing... all i took was 100mg caffeine and 16 mg eph. twoce today... my workout and cardio were great..

in one week however i am leaving on a vacation.. and i will be drinking quite a bit.. probably like 7-10 beers a day and a couple of shots of harder stuff....

now my question is .. after the week of taking this stack and going to my vacation .. should i take a couple of days off (say maybe eveb 3 -4 days)after my last EC stack dose to clear the ephedrine until drinking.. ??

good responses much appreciated ...

xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxx_vic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also wanted to add that while i was experiencing the effects of eph. and caffeine i felt like i was on ippls.. like ecstasy.. thats the feeling that closesly resembles taking EC stack