Thread: My Goal's

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My Goal's

well iv finally made a list of goals and what i want to do this year in wrestling. what do you guys think
    What I want to do This Wrestling Season
    Improve my skill.
    Improve my strength.
    Bust my ass off to 140lbs.
    Make it on varsity.
    Win 50% of my matches.
    To make it to Sub-Regional’s
    To make it to Regionals
    To make it to State.
    To place well.

How I can make it to state.

I bust my ass off in and out of the matroom.
    To keep up on my homework.
    To keep on my diet.
    To take care of my body and properly maintained
    To avoid relationships with the opposite sex.
    To master myself in order to master my enemy.
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Road_kill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy **** man
    is ur christmas list in it too?
    j/k
    We all have goals, but appreantly u want EVERYTHING
    u see be more simple
    for me its "Not to fail school"
    urs hsould be "win wrestling"
    thats it
    hehe
    Jack off while u still got time

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you cant win wrestling....it wins you.
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good Luck! My goal is to just make varsity this year
    But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies.

matt15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

my goal is to kick your ass Dez