Thread: Legs

HighPeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legs

What do you guys think about a guy shaving there legs? I mean I have been considering it because I have some great calf definition especially but some mad hairy legs and I think it hides it. What y'all think?
    Whoever said that bodybuilders aren't athletes has never been a bodybuilder!!!

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats your personnal choice bro
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    id never shave my legs...but then again im natural blonde so i dont have a lot of body hair

and what i do have is blonde so it doesnt look like its there.

if you feel like it..then go for it.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see nothing wrong with it. If it makes ya feel good do it. I'm thinkin about shaving myself, although actually the ol' family is none-too-pleased with that idea, tellin me I shouldn't and the like. Bah.

Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just make sure you walk in the door with 2 chicks all over you, so they have no doubts you're straight. That'll make them happy and they won't care anymore.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, after all everyone knows that guys with shaved legs are generally gay.

I know some gay guys, and for the most part, they don't shave their legs. Some do, but that's more for the drag-queen thing, so chances are if you're dressing normally you won't get confused for one of those. Gah.

HighPeak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know the gay factor wasn't something I was overly concerned about, I was just curious if people think it helps show definition in your quads and calves.
    Whoever said that bodybuilders aren't athletes has never been a bodybuilder!!!