druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i got this email for transformation of the week

Wow, what a great transformation you have made! We would like to highlight you as the next Transformation Of The Week. Can you please send over the following info in as much detail as possible:

Pics
    Vital Stats (before and after)
    Why You Got Started?
    How You Did It?
    What Supplements Did You Take?
    Give Us A Sample Week Of Your Diet.
    What Did A Sample Week Of Training Consist Of (exercises, reps, sets)?
    Suggestions For Others.

that mean i won it, or they just want to enter me?
    Last edited by druken bastard; 06-21-2005 at 09:12 AM.

judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you win.
    i've seen your pics before, you've made very good progress.
    congratulations.

druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by judahpinsker
    you win.
    i've seen your pics before, you've made very good progress.
    congratulations.
    awesome thanks alot! although i don't think i deserve it. must of been a lsow week, lol