Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

increasing hamstring/lowerback flexibility

Hey when im at the bottom of a squat or deadlift movement, I have trouble keeping my lowerback arched tight and it sometimes rounds a little. What are the best ways to increase flexibility there for these lifts i dont wanna get injured.

Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Teckademics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me yoga 2~3times per week on top of regular stretches did wonders.

Even in between squat sets, i would do some yoga stretches and i definetely feel stronger and able to go lower and deeper for next sets to come.

hope it helps. the type of yoga that i practice is called "COR YOGA".
    -_-_-_-_- you are only as strong as your weakest muscle??? -_-_-_-_-