Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bigthick07 View Post
    Well you mookie can come down here and tell nick saban to get rid of his athletic dietrist. But I trust the deitrist more than you. We go through hell at practice and I would die on this diet.
    there's no reason to become combative about it. you are the one coming on this site and asking about diets, bringing your protein shake threads with musclemilk and then asking about the velocity diet then acting like you already know everything. I didn't say anything about you having to use this diet, I merely pointed out the fact that your friend is wrong about the velocity diet being "for fatasses" or that it will destroy excess amounts of muscle. it's designed to retain muscle.
    Apollo Creed: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NoTimeLikeNow View Post
    Yeah, basically the idea is get in at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, after that put in about 20 fish oil capsules. Once you get those totals, fill in the rest with flax. That is an over generalization but the basic idea. If you don't have any calories left to put in the flax then you might need to have less of the other two.

I have 1 tbsp of flax for each of my 5 shakes, which seems to be enough to get the ball rolling if you know what I mean. I also take some fiber powder in my water, about 2 tbsp or so a day.

Some fish oils are different, look on the back and total up the stuff for yourself. My fish oil is 10 calories, so yes that is correct for me.
    Thanks alot; repped!
    Dammit, so that means I will have to have 4 shakes (blend whey+casein); that is 188 grams of protein. So that is pretty close. ~960 calories in shakes; then 200 calores in fish oil. That leaves me with 294 calories. My flax oil is 130 calories; that means I can have just two servings.

So the idea is to take flax seed oil for the fiber. I was looking at some softgels they have 10 calories; and 1g of fat; what I have is 130 calories; 14g of fat. Now I am asuming that the fat content is what is bringing up the calories so much. Would it be better if I bought the softgels as I am getting my fat from the fish oil? I know this isnt rocket science but I really want to do this diet the right way. I want to follow it too the T.

Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigthick07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was'nt coming at you and I don't think I know everthing but ever time I asked someone earlier they came at me so I was'nt sure with you. But naw man I was'nt coming at you and i was pointing the fat asses towards one person. He told me I was wrong and I know that I would not be able to survive on that diet. But nothing personal I just know my body and this diet wasn't for me.

Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000) Mook1e is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was'nt coming at you and I don't think I know everthing but ever time I asked someone earlier they came at me so I was'nt sure with you. But naw man I was'nt coming at you and i was pointing the fat asses towards one person. He told me I was wrong and I know that I would not be able to survive on that diet. But nothing personal I just know my body and this diet wasn't for me.
    no worries, man. Seriously though, if you really only have 14% body fat, you could lose the 4% u want by carb cycling or reducing your daily calorie intake very slightly.
    Apollo Creed: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being on the last post of the page before the last I think people probably skipped my last post so im posting it again

I am now planning my Weening off the V-diet Day...Im going to have 3 shakes (shake, solid food, shake, solid food, shake, solid food) Im going to go heavy on the Healthy carbs (Brown rice, Oats, Bran/Granola) carbs since my glycogens stores have been depleted for about 6 weeks...and Im going to keep it around 2000 CaloriesIm going to do this Friday and Saturday....does this sound like a good idea?

...then Im going start my Fuel cycling Idea, starting by going back to High Fat Keto 2500 Calories for 3 days (w/ one low cal Keto day) (Sun, Mon, Tue), then to high protein low fat, low carb (V-diet/PSMF) for 2 days (2500 calories) (Wed, Thurs), then Back to Carbs for the weekend(Fri, Sat)...and repeat

Does this sound like a good idea?

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm 6'1 270 could I stay on this diet for 60 days if I was on a low intensity workout????
    Absolutely not. 28 days is pushing it as is, there is no need to try and double that time. The effects will begin to dwindle, and more negative than positive results will be achieved (in the long run, pertaining to overall metabolism)

Originally Posted by Starky1177 View Post
    I am now planning my Weening off the V-diet Day...Im going to have 3 shakes (shake, solid food, shake, solid food, shake, solid food) Im going to go heavy on the Healthy carbs (Brown rice, Oats, Bran/Granola) carbs since my glycogens stores have been depleted for about 6 weeks...and Im going to keep it around 2000 CaloriesIm going to do this Friday and Saturday....does this sound like a good idea?

...then Im going start my Fuel cycling Idea, starting by going back to High Fat Keto 2500 Calories for 3 days (w/ one low cal Keto day) (Sun, Mon, Tue), then to high protein low fat, low carb (V-diet/PSMF) for 2 days (2500 calories) (Wed, Thurs), then Back to Carbs for the weekend(Fri, Sat)...and repeat

Does this sound like a good idea?
    In essence, is that not carb cycling? The only thing i see wrong with it is if by V-diet you mean shakes only for those 2 days, than No. I would advise against it, unless you mean pure protein (which i also advise against, unless there is a trace amount of carbs and fat along side it). You never want to eat pure protein, trust me on this. If you wish me to further explain i will, for now leave it at that (long theory behind this one, but i do believe it right, as it happened to me).

Well you mookie can come down here and tell nick saban to get rid of his athletic dietrist. But I trust the deitrist more than you. We go through hell at practice and I would die on this diet.
    Please do not ask for advise, then bluntly reject it like that; there's no need for the sarcastic manner. This forum is meant for us to help one another and if you seek something other than this, please find yourself the way out.

EDIT: I saw the other post, no worries ^^^^^
    My Body has No Limits

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, by V-diet/PSMF I mean, maybe 2-3 shakes, the rest Chicken, turkey, eggs and lean steak and other High protein sources

justme2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justme2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justme2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a v-diet lite protocol where you have shakes and solid food. Maybe that is what you're trying to accomplish?

1moon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1moon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1moon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1moon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1moon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1moon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So if just to understand if you are only on liquid diet for 1 month, do u still regual bowl movement?????? can any one tell me

thanks
    Oct 27 ---285
    Nov 09 --- 280.5
    Nov 12 ----?
    Dec 31 ---Goal (250)

Burn It Like an Arson......

Dont give up keep working hard... and you will achive it.

Originally Posted by justme2 View Post
    There is a v-diet lite protocol where you have shakes and solid food. Maybe that is what you're trying to accomplish?
    Im talking about Coming off of V-diet, to slowly do it with a couple shakes the 1st couple days..then implement into my regular daily diet 2 days where I eat High Protien, shakes and high Protein foods

And Idk about anyone else but my poos were like small rocks....clean up was easy though

justme2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justme2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justme2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shugart's Guidelines for Transitioning Off the V-diet

http://www.musclewithattitude.com/re...92000&pageNo=5

"Also, I'm going to paste a rough draft of the new transition phase below. This is basically what will appear in the Velocity Diet book:

Step #1: One Solid Healthy Meal Per Day

For a few days after the V-Diet, every day is "solid meal day." Have one solid, healthy meal per day. The timing of this meal is up to you, but I generally suggest breakfast or lunch. (The recipe chapter will provide several ideas for transition-phase meals.)

Most people who carry around too much body fat overeat at night. They don't just overeat, they binge. Then, with that gigantic glut of carby calories in their bellies, they go to bed -- in a nutshell causing those calories to be stored as body fat instead of being used to fuel activity. On a side note, binge eating -- consuming an enormous amount of calories in one sitting -- is now considered to be the number one eating disorder in America.

This is why I suggest that your solid daily meal during the first step of the transition phase be breakfast or lunch. Most people don't have the time to overeat during these times of the day. It's after work, in the evening, when things get tricky.

I also like for the last meal of the day be a low-carb Metabolic Drive shake. This way you can control calories in this "dangerous" time of day and prevent any possible nighttime muscle wasting (catabolism). If you ever find yourself adding back too much body fat, the simple trick of making your last meal a low-carb shake will get you back on track in just a few days.

However, if you enjoy your quick and easy protein shakes for breakfast (and you've never had a problem with nighttime overeating) you can move the solid meal to any other time of the day. Just keep it healthy!

How long should you stay in step number one? I suggest at least two or three days, though many people extend this to a full week if they want to continue losing fat at a rapid pace.

Sample Step One Daily Menus

Breakfast Option

Meal #1: Old fashioned oatmeal with blueberries, scrambled egg whites

Meal #2: Metabolic Drive shake, 2 Flameout capsules

Meal #3: Metabolic Drive shake with milled flax seed

Meal #4: Metabolic Drive shake, 2 Flameout capsules

Meal #5: Metabolic Drive shake with natural peanut butter

Lunch Option

Meal #1: Metabolic Drive shake, 2 Flameout capsules

Meal #2: Grilled chicken over large spinach salad, olive oil based dressing

Meal #3: Metabolic Drive shake, 2 Flameout capsules

Meal #4: Metabolic Drive shake with milled flax seed

Meal #5: Metabolic Drive shake with natural peanut butter

Step #2: Two or Three Solid Meals Per Day

Remember, smaller frequent meals (eating every few hours) leads to less body fat, more muscle, and a more efficient metabolism than the typical "three squares a day." Even after the Velocity Diet you should be aiming to eat 4-6 times per day. Many people use meal replacement shakes to accomplish this, and that's very similar to step two of your V-Diet transition.

Simply have two or three shakes per day, then two or three healthy solid meals or snacks. One method of doing this is to have a shake to begin your day and a shake to end it. Again, this solves the nighttime overeating problem, plus it allows you to have a fast and healthy breakfast, something many busy people skip.

But once again, the timing of the solid meals isn't crucial here. Do what best fits your schedule. Because of convenience, many people like to have their shakes for lunch and mid-afternoon snacks instead. That's fine.

Like the first step, step two can last as long as you need it to. Most people have success when staying in step two for three or four days.

Sample Step Two Daily Menus

"Bookend" Option

Meal #1: Metabolic Drive shake

Meal #2: Turkey burger on whole grain bread, salad

Meal #3: Tuna on low-carb, while grain wrap

Meal #4: Grilled chicken breasts, steamed vegetables

Meal #5: Metabolic Drive shake

Note: The Bookend Option is a very simple method of losing additional body fat. Since breakfast is often skipped -- which leads to late-day overeating and metabolism damage via muscle loss -- and too many calories are usually consumed before bed, "bookending" your day with low-carb shakes makes for a simple, yet effective fat loss plan. The mid day meals need to be healthy of course, but taking care of these two problem times of the day usually leads to no-brainer fat loss. This option is sometimes called the Velocity Diet Lite.

Mid-Day Meals Option

Meal #1: Egg white spinach omelet

Meal #2: Metabolic Drive shake

Meal #3: Metabolic Drive shake

Meal #4: Metabolic Drive shake

Meal #5: Salmon with grilled zucchini and squash

Step #3: One Shake Per Day

The final step is to have one shake per day and eat healthy solid meals the rest of the time. This shake should be consumed:

-- Whenever you'd otherwise skip a meal because you're busy

-- At night, if you still have problems overeating at this time

-- Breakfast if you'd normally skip this meal

Many people, including myself, stay in step three permanently. Simply having one healthy shake per day insures adequate protein intake and prevents any dietary lapses caused by missing meals.

How Long Does the Whole Transition Last?

Two weeks at least. Remember, you can personalize this phase of the diet by staying however long you want in each step. The transition is basically a diet unto itself, so if you have more fat to lose after the strict four-week phase, then you can continue to lose weight in the transition phase, especially in step one.

Besides protein shakes, it's also helpful to keep taking your other supplements during this transition phase. In fact, for overall health and longevity, supplements like Functional Fatty Acids (Flameout) should be lifelong staples."

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, by V-diet/PSMF I mean, maybe 2-3 shakes, the rest Chicken, turkey, eggs and lean steak and other High protein sources
    I advise against this, unless your grams of protein are extremely high.

EDIT: my posts are directed towards your "fuel cycle idea", not the transitioning phase.
    My Body has No Limits

Why do you advise against the High protein days of my Fuel cycling days?

Why do you advise against the High protein days of my Fuel cycling days?
    My reason is this...

If you?re essentially taking in pure protein, without the assistance of a minor percentage being from either carbs or fat, your body will then revert to catabolizing your muscle tissue in order to derive glycogen (essentially glucose) from it. The body must have glycogen (for reasons such as proper ATP function in the muscle, brain, organs, etc...), HOWEVER, the way the body gets it's fuel source does not matter. For this reason, Ketosis diets preach a high fat intake, so that gluconeogenesis (the process of which the body catabolizes muscle tissue in order to retrieve glycogen) may not take place on LBM (skeletal muscle tissue and the likes). High carbs diets also avoid gluconeogenesis due to carbs being the preferred source of energy. For the body to under go the process of gluconeogenesis is a very costly task (requires more energy than retrieving glucose via carbs and fat does), so the body will always prefer an alternate source of energy because of this (even excluding factors such as thermic effect).

However, The reason i mentioned an extremely high protein intake was that if your body does revert to the process of gluconeogenesis, it will attack free protein molecules before it targets skeletal muscle tissue (LBM). To break down free protein radicals in the bloodstream rather than catabolism of the muscle tissue itself is less costly (energy wise). You can achieve these free protein molecules circulating in the bloodstream by elevating your protein intake to a very high amount (usually around 2-2.25 g/lb of bodyweight). I just dislike this due to potential damage of the kidneys that such an elevation could pose.

Did you follow that?
    Last edited by Basil08; 11-06-2007 at 09:42 AM.
    My Body has No Limits

spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woah! I've got some serious salt cravings. Any advice short of throwing a packet of salt into my next shake?

So your saying If I do Protein only days I'd have to go ahead and eat alot of protein like im doing now on the V-diet?...well on those High protein days I was planning on getting about 300g of protein

Originally Posted by spincycle View Post
    Woah! I've got some serious salt cravings. Any advice short of throwing a packet of salt into my next shake?
    Natty PB?
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NWAli View Post
    Thanks alot; repped!
    Dammit, so that means I will have to have 4 shakes (blend whey+casein); that is 188 grams of protein. So that is pretty close. ~960 calories in shakes; then 200 calores in fish oil. That leaves me with 294 calories. My flax oil is 130 calories; that means I can have just two servings.

So the idea is to take flax seed oil for the fiber. I was looking at some softgels they have 10 calories; and 1g of fat; what I have is 130 calories; 14g of fat. Now I am asuming that the fat content is what is bringing up the calories so much. Would it be better if I bought the softgels as I am getting my fat from the fish oil? I know this isnt rocket science but I really want to do this diet the right way. I want to follow it too the T.
    Here I go quoting myself again. I would really like to know the answer since; I am starting tomarrow.

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No. You want flax seed mill or whole seeds.

Oil is fat - and has much less fiber.
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spincycle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mook1e View Post
    Natty PB?
    I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks!

Here I go quoting myself again. I would really like to know the answer since; I am starting tomarrow.
    You'll also want the milled flax seed just cause it adds something solid to your shakes. You'l grow tired of the liquid pretty fast.

Thanks alot guys! So what about how much of it should I take?

I am assuming we are talking about something like this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/flaxmeal.html

So could I take one table spoon for 4 shakes? That would fit into my calories; with 5 shakes, and 20 fish oil pills

So your saying If I do Protein only days I'd have to go ahead and eat alot of protein like im doing now on the V-diet?...well on those High protein days I was planning on getting about 300g of protein
    The V-diet inculdes fat though, yours is pure protein. And yes, you' need at least 275g of protein. Once again, be careful doing this.
    My Body has No Limits

Thanks alot guys! So what about how much of it should I take?

I am assuming we are talking about something like this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/flaxmeal.html

So could I take one table spoon for 4 shakes? That would fit into my calories; with 5 shakes, and 20 fish oil pills
    That's what I'm doing. 1 tbps in each shake expect my PWO shake. You might be interested in adding some additional fiber. I'm also adding 1tbps of Benefiber to each shake - so everything runs smoothly below. ya know?

Originally Posted by Basil08 View Post
    The V-diet inculdes fat though, yours is pure protein. And yes, you' need at least 275g of protein. Once again, be careful doing this.
    Im allowing myself 100g of fat on my Protein days (300g of protein and < 100g of carbs) ...remember Im going to be taking in 2500 calories instead of 1500...lots more room to include more things

on more thing...what your source of protein? What ever you do, do not do fasted cardio on a plan such as this.
    Last edited by Basil08; 11-06-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    My Body has No Limits

Im allowing myself 100g of fat on my Protein days (300g of protein and < 100g of carbs) ...remember Im going to be taking in 2500 calories instead of 1500...lots more room to include more things
    Ok, with that amount of fat (900 calories from fat) you should be fine.
    My Body has No Limits

RS1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RS1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im gonna sack up and give the v-diet another shot, the fact that i quit after a week will haunt me until i finish my 28 days. Just had a couple questions. Are there any rules against using a recovery/energy supp like xtend or purple wrath. Is going from 23-25% bf to 16-18% a possibility after 28 days? supps i will use:

ON 100% whey chocolate
    ON 100% cassein banana cream
    Flaxmeal
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil caps
    Workout Days: Gatorade post workout

am i missing anything?

thanks alot guys!

Originally Posted by RS1 View Post
    im gonna sack up and give the v-diet another shot, the fact that i quit after a week will haunt me until i finish my 28 days. Just had a couple questions. Are there any rules against using a recovery/energy supp like xtend or purple wrath. Is going from 23-25% bf to 16-18% a possibility after 28 days? supps i will use:

ON 100% whey chocolate
    Flaxmeal
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil caps

am i missing anything?

thanks alot guys!
    Sorry I cant help you with your questions. But one thing you might want too do is buy differnt flavors of your protein. I am on my first day; but it seems to me like it would get tiring if you go the whole 28 days with the same flavors.

Yeah; my first day has been smooth yet bumpy. I dont feel hungry. I did forget too take my fish oil with both my first and second shake; which does piss me off. Also for my second shake I was suppose to take it around 10:30 during passing period. I froze the shake thinking that after 3 hours it surly would be melted; wrong. So I had it at lunch 12:16 (that was the next possible opertunity other than 10:30).

Other than that I am surprised. I dont know maybe because the shakes were frozen but I really am not hungry!

Originally Posted by RS1 View Post

ON 100% whey chocolate
    Flaxmeal
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil caps

am i missing anything?

thanks alot guys!
    If you can fit it in your macros, then yes. However, with the aspect of losing fat in mind, i would steer away from Gatorade (liquid sugar).

I see no problem with Xtend, i am not familiar with purple wrath however.
    My Body has No Limits