AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)

Powerlifting Diet

What kind of diets do the big ass powerlifters like Glen Chabot follow? What kinds of stuff do they eat to get so big? I know they arent ripped, but damn most of them are huge. So let me know if you guys know, Id like to be that big.

B

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, what is a good powerlifing board similar to this one?

Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldog13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mostly small babies. 6 - 8 weeks is choice.

Lift4Strength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PLers follow the same general diet sugestions as otehr lifters/bbers - lots of protein, balanced diet, blah, blah, blah.

We just eat more of it (and are able to get away with eating mroe pizza and icecream).

Most Plers do have to make weight, so most in the 242 and under classes are pretty lean.

A good Pling board? I don't know if the administrators here would be thrilled if I posted a bunch of links to other boards.

Originally posted by Lift4Strength
    PLers follow the same general diet sugestions as otehr lifters/bbers - lots of protein, balanced diet, blah, blah, blah.

We just eat more of it (and are able to get away with eating mroe pizza and icecream).

Most Plers do have to make weight, so most in the 242 and under classes are pretty lean.

A good Pling board? I don't know if the administrators here would be thrilled if I posted a bunch of links to other boards.
    Thats true...sorry about that. I found my answers here anyway. I forgot that there are powerlifters on this board too, remember im kind of new...
    wont happen again.

so, yea, i want size, lots of it, but not necessarily fat. i dont want a gigantic gut, but i want size and strength, i want to stretch out the t shirts that i wear!! so i think i may go powerlifter first.

sound ok?

anyway, again, apologies for asking for other links, and mods, sorry that i almost cheated!

B