Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh TheNaturalTank's Avatar
    TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

A pic i found of Cutler trying to get away from the big bad wolf

You can see how off his conditioning is

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

*cheer*

now that deserves some reps bruthah....

EDIT - d'oh! Given out too much in the last 24 hours! Remind me!

fuggit, I'm subscribing to this thread to make sure.

cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    more like

You have to put yourself first or people will put you second.

TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kethnaab View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

*cheer*

now that deserves some reps bruthah....

EDIT - d'oh! Given out too much in the last 24 hours! Remind me!

fuggit, I'm subscribing to this thread to make sure.
    haha thanks

Smile

Originally Posted by cgcgraded View Post
    more like

Either one works. I just liked the fact that the other one was a pic of a pig

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd put money on it to say that Jay believes he's better than Wolfe...why would he run? In Jay's mind it probably went...."I'm the defending Mr. Olympia and this guy isn't even gonna crack the top 4 (strong foresight)....why should i be scared?"
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I'd put money on it to say that Jay believes he's better than Wolfe...why would he run? In Jay's mind it probably went...."I'm the defending Mr. Olympia and this guy isn't even gonna crack the top 4 (strong foresight)....why should i be scared?"
    Yeah Jay was acting really cocky the whole night. When he was getting his participant medal he tried to grab it from Ben instead of letting him give it to him.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    I am not a Jay fan, but guys there were 2 other members banned for this years Olympia and for days for putting misleading thread titles up about pros and then once clicked show the pros pics as kitchen appliances, animals, etc.

Just saying if the site is fun for you, might want to watch yourself a little more carefully.

These are hurtful sensitive times and we would hate to lose you with all the drama and excitement following the big/controversial event.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    I am not a Jay fan, but guys there were 2 other members banned for this years Olympia and for days for putting misleading thread titles up about pros and then once clicked show the pros pics as kitchen appliances, animals, etc.

Just saying if the site is fun for you, might want to watch yourself a little more carefully.

These are hurtful sensitive times and we would hate to lose you with all the drama and excitement following the big/controversial event.
    lol at the kitchen appliances...

ok i understand

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalTank View Post

OMG! Reps!

Classic
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wonder if the pig's waist is as wide as cutler's, or if the pig has as many fat wrinkles on his lower back?

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    lol at the kitchen appliances...

ok i understand
    I am just saying/warning.

Touchy, emotional times.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think Wolf is gonna turn up at Jay's home for his Olympia party and follow Jay all around the house, hitting poses next to him.

No drug talk allowed

Fat Trucker... Or Trey Brewer?...

Seeing that pig also reminded me of Trey Brewer. Here's some pics of him from the expo...Brandon Curry and I think the other guy is that Tony Presciano guy or something..

Bigger is Better. EarlyBirdHustle's Avatar
    EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

both thenaturaltank and cgcgraded will be repped.

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahaha reps..
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

XMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by cgcgraded View Post
    more like

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    hahaha reps..
    WOW, YES!!!!! HAHAHAHA