View Poll Results: It is harder to lose fat for those who:

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Build muscle quickly

8 44.44%
  • Hard time building muscle

10 55.56%
    Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Is it harder to lose fat for those who put on muscle quick?

My body sucks at losing fat, I am stuck at 16% for like a year. But I can put muscle on quickly, it is easy for me. I can also qain fat very quickly, and I can lose muscle very quicky. Everytime I cut my muscle is all gone, and I have a good diet.

For those who put on muscle fast, is it harder for you to lose the fat then others who have trouble putting muscle on?

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Yogurt
    My body sucks at losing fat, I am stuck at 16% for like a year. But I can put muscle on quickly, it is easy for me. I can also qain fat very quickly, and I can lose muscle very quicky. Everytime I cut my muscle is all gone, and I have a good diet.

For those who put on muscle fast, is it harder for you to lose the fat then others who have trouble putting muscle on?
    I dont believe your cutting diet is very good if you aren't losing any fat and are just losing muscle.

Also nobody loses muscle quickly...the main difference in size loss after somebody stops doing weights is in the sacroplasm size...actual muscle fibers take months to shrink.

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well when my bench went from 165x6 to 135x6, ehhhh... ya.

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Yogurt
    Well when my bench went from 165x6 to 135x6, ehhhh... ya.
    Who cares how much you bench..BTW maybe you dropped your carbs a bit too much? Also were you cycled on creatine and using glutamine at the time? Post up your diet/exercise regime and I'll give a critique if you want.

50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 50joe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably works on an individual basis

I can put on muscle pretty quickly compared to most of the people I lift with. But It also takes me the longest to lose the extra lbs.
    I don't really lose a lot of muscle at all however, I just take it nice and slow, I WISH it could be a bit faster, but I'd rather take the time to shed gradually then to go all out and lose the muscle
    50joe...lover of bodybuilding, and builder of 4G63T motors.

Originally posted by psikooz:
    "I have seen it happen to lots of young prosperous bodbuilders, they start taking creatine 5 grams a day, then eventually its 10. then after a month or 2 they stop and they get sick and want creatine... All they can think about is creatine.. CREATINE CREATINE!!! Finally when they get some they start taking 20 gs aday just to feed the habit, and before you know it they die of withdrawl."

copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copper2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can't get past 16% BF you're definately doing something wrong. Diet, calculated your maintanance calories wrong?

I can easily lose the needed weight when needed when diet is in check and upping cardio depending on how fast you need to lose the weight.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read up a bit on ****types

one can be meso-ecto or ecto-endo or meso-endo wich would not fit in any of your options. ecto endo hard time muscle but doesnt low or gain fat quickly, meso ecto and meso-endo both put on muscle quickly but one is skinny one is fat.