Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC are the biggest scammers

So they have Nano Vapor on special throughout the month except when it's gold card week.

They lower it $46 so it would be $36 with the card but whenever the first of the month rolls around they raise it to $65 again.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    We don't get GNC here in Australia ... i suppose thats a good thing then?

Tig Ol' Bitty Fan WreckinBall21's Avatar
    WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000) WreckinBall21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should of known that just by being a member of this site for over a year

fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmrmarineinbiz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    YEP! Shopping online, even after you pay for shipping will always be a better bargain by far than shopping at GNC.
    Me Squatting 405X5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirPD1kKkuQ

This link might save your life.
    http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_388.mp3

mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mblouir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I always buy my stuff from bb.com or wherever is the cheapest. However, when I do go to GNC the first thing they always ask me is, "Have you tried naNO vapor?" Literally cracks me up every time..

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't know how any 'brick & mortar" supplement store stays in business these days with the onset of so many cheap on line supp retailers.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    I don't know how any 'brick & mortar" supplement store stays in business these days with the onset of so many cheap on line supp retailers.
    ridiculously big mark-ups and ignorant people looking for that magic pill?

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikestraussen View Post
    So they have Nano Vapor on special throughout the month except when it's gold card week.

They lower it $46 so it would be $36 with the card but whenever the first of the month rolls around they raise it to $65 again.
    who cares, were going to buy it anyways?

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went to my first GNC today... not that I havent walked past many and laughed. The guy told me that Muslcetech stuff for buy one get one 50% off. He figured that me and a buddy could do that and get a really good deal. It's funny because absolutely everything is marked up. The 5lb tub of ON was like 65 dollars. That's absurd...
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Money is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I work at GNC. There are a few reasons people still shop at GNC over ordering off the internet.

1. Someone to talk to.
    I will sit there and b.s. with people all day. That's half the reason they come in. Someone to talk about what they are already going to get anyway. Also, people tend to think GNC employees know what they are selling and how it works. Most of the time...they don't, they just BS through it. I walked onto the job and knew more then most of the employees who had been there for years.

2. People don't trust ordering online.
    Identity theft ect. ect.

3. People don't know how much cheaper it really is off the internet.

4. Convienence.
    No matter how fast bb.com gets your order sent out, going to your local GNC or vitamin shop/world is going to be faster.
    For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
    - I Corinthians 13:9-12

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    though my buddy still works there and they started a new pricing system. on some items they were almost as cheap as online the i think the big hydroxycut hardocre was 54 bucks cytogainer was 25 bucks muslce milk 12 packs were 24.99 was weird seein sick prices in there considering i use to work there and never seen anything like it

Registered User Powerbuilder101's Avatar
    Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by niiick View Post

There are 46 GNC stores in Australia :|

___________________ teenage_guru's Avatar
    teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tonnes of GNC in sydney nick
    Solitude is a hard-one ally, faithful and patient; yeah, i think i know you.....

Thanks go to Thickmass for the festive avatar!

Thanks go to Carmen for the idea of thanking Thickmass in my sig!

sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10) sushiracer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dunno...when i first started less than a year ago i had no idea what bb.com was or even where or what to order online or which site to trust. gnc was convenient and pretty much to the normal everyday joe shmoe is one of the only supplement store you can find just around the corner. i got sucked in the first time and until i got wise and started doing actual research....even then i was still skeptical on which sites to trust.

is gnc a ripoff? of course...convenient? to most, sure. gotta love walking in with a gold card and somehow they want to sell you another....still most will find it convenient.

Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brick Wall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
    I work at GNC. There are a few reasons people still shop at GNC over ordering off the internet.

1. Someone to talk to.
    I will sit there and b.s. with people all day. That's half the reason they come in. Someone to talk about what they are already going to get anyway. Also, people tend to think GNC employees know what they are selling and how it works. Most of the time...they don't, they just BS through it. I walked onto the job and knew more then most of the employees who had been there for years.

2. People don't trust ordering online.
    Identity theft ect. ect.

3. People don't know how much cheaper it really is off the internet.

4. Convienence.
    No matter how fast bb.com gets your order sent out, going to your local GNC or vitamin shop/world is going to be faster.

Agreed. Except i dont BS with customers. Ive used so many sports supplements that i can open up a mini gnc at my house.lol. its true that a lot of associates dont even know about half of what they are even selling and will jus make up anything to get the sale. i typically recommend products that have worked well for me/ are popular on bodybuilding.com. going to a store is def more convenient than waiting for an order to arrive. depending on where you go, the prices can run around the same as online. Working at a gnc, i usually get my supplements cheaper than online prices. Ex. 6 tubs of anator p70 for $220.

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikestraussen View Post

i dont shop at gnc anymore but in canada gold card discount is always active

Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    scam them back? buy it,use it then return it 95% empty
    Sacrifice = Success
    When your willing to sacrifice everything, You can achieve anything.

mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    Old people.

Seriously.

They are not hip to the internet and think GNC is the only place.

I saw an old man there being sold $300 worth of stuff.

And the cashier lady told him "Wow you saved so much with the gold card."

Originally Posted by Hatebreed13 View Post
    who cares, were going to buy it anyways?
    I was last month.

I saw it was on special and thought "Good, I'll just wait till Gold card week" and when I looked they hiked the price.

namrepuS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namrepuS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys do know they pricematch right? Ask them to pricematch bb.com or the ********* catalog
    Want to talk Sports?
    Covering Pro and College Sports
    http://www.postgamepub.com
    your one stop sports forum

Originally Posted by namrepuS View Post
    you guys do know they pricematch right? Ask them to pricematch bb.com or the ********* catalog
    I didn't know that but I'm willing to bet not all GNCs do that.

Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what are you talking about.

fool, there are heaps of GNC stores.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    what are you talking about.

fool, there are heaps of GNC stores.
    well he lives in out somwhere in whoop whoop.

there is a store in my brisbane city, i go in to LOL @ the prices.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by namrepuS View Post
    hmm i doubt they will pricematch online stores.

Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    well he lives in out somwhere in whoop whoop.

there is a store in my brisbane city, i go in to LOL @ the prices.
    that Shane guy is alright to talk to lol

had many conversations with him.

he's trying to get his pro card

Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well i only go in there with my gold card and get something if i need it. but on the other hand i go in there and say things like "omg thats some much cheaper on the internet." when the shops full Then i ask if they price match and say the name of the web site out load to heheh

Maybe i should open my own store in the UK - Maybe BB.com would be my partner?
    Cheat Curls worked for Arnold they will work for me too!

This Genetics stuff is bullsh*t , train hard and you can have what ever you want.

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    When did they start the pricematching fellas ?

Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncivilization will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine said they would
    Cheat Curls worked for Arnold they will work for me too!

This Genetics stuff is bullsh*t , train hard and you can have what ever you want.

bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really? I could have sworn I went to a GNC store when I was in Melbourne... maybe I assumed it was GNC.

Ludicrous Speed...GO!!!!! pitapos's Avatar
    pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't worry... We have GNCs here in the US and we "don't get" them either.
    10% off codes for bb.com orders:

Most Likely to Work: liftlife

http://www.bodybuilding.com/comebackdiscount.htm

Least Likely to Work: ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, happybday2you, pump15