delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question on fat burners

If you were to start taking a fat burner, say for 1-3 months, what exactly happens when you come off of the fat burner? Will the fat start to accumulate again even if you continue your weight training or will it stay off?
    I am going to GNC today for more protein powder and I was considering a fat burner. I am 5'4 and 220 pounds with the majority in the gut. I am starting to incorporate clean eating in my life, but I am getting so frustrated with this stomach. Everything else on me is starting to shape up and when I look in the mirror and see this gut, I just want to scream. I don't want to take a fat burner just for it to come right back when I stop it.

Thanks for answering my lame questions folks. I know ya'll have to be tired of these questions. I am catching on, but its a SLOW process for me.

Thanks a million, plus more.

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by delila View Post
    If you were to start taking a fat burner, say for 1-3 months, what exactly happens when you come off of the fat burner? Will the fat start to accumulate again even if you continue your weight training or will it stay off?
    I am going to GNC today for more protein powder and I was considering a fat burner. I am 5'4 and 220 pounds with the majority in the gut. I am starting to incorporate clean eating in my life, but I am getting so frustrated with this stomach. Everything else on me is starting to shape up and when I look in the mirror and see this gut, I just want to scream. I don't want to take a fat burner just for it to come right back when I stop it.

Thanks for answering my lame questions folks. I know ya'll have to be tired of these questions. I am catching on, but its a SLOW process for me.

Honestly, you probably won't see great results with a fat burner. The best results are going to come from eating clean and working hard in the gym. It will take awhile to get to where you want to be, but it is well worth it!

I just don't want you to waste your money on something that won't be of any real benefit to you!

ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000) ElishiaMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree....it's all about diet

delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10) delila is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I knew that was the answer I was going to get. I really just did not feel right about taking fat burners (gut instinct I guess). I would pick them up and look at them, but I would just get this feeling that it was not the right thing to do. I just needed some reinforcement on that one.

Thanks so much.

nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nms125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree its all about dieting.. I never used any fat burners in the past until now.. check out my story

http://www.mybodysite.com/articles/f...men/nms215.htm

Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hayley UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed, they are a waste of time !!!

I went to GNC and only got my protein powder. I just am not comfortable with the fat burners.

nms125-Your link was just exactly what I needed to see. That is the exact result I am hoping for. I have been beating myself up all week over this slow progress. I truly realize it is going to take time, but patience is not one of my virtues, (ask my family about that. I wait for no one!!).

I did notice this morning that with changing more things to my diet (trying to get to that clean eating goal), I have lost 3 pounds. I wish there was a way to get all of this in by a liquid form. I hate having to think about what I need to eat. I much prefer the grab and go method. Guess having to slow down and think about it is part of the process. Not thinking is how I got in this mess to begin with.

Thanks again everybody. You give me hope and a goal to work for!!

themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50) themills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EC Stack works.... and the ephedrine is anti-catabolic so it can allow you to run a higher calorie deficit than normal without loosing all your LBM so, I would not say they are not worth it depending on what you are doing, and what your goals are. If your chubby trying to get thinner then a fat burner/thermogenic may not be the best choice but if your lean trying to get shredded and want a little help for a few weeks I dont see anything wrong with that.

ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by delila View Post
    I don't want to take a fat burner just for it to come right back when I stop it.

you won't have to worry about it coming right back, b/c the fat burner won't make it go away to begin with...

just keep at it with consistent exercise and eating right.

The eating right will probably be the biggest challenge, but I am going to do it. I really just started this to lose weight, but now I am thinking I might be able to do more than that.

iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not a fat burner user here either. 'Au naturel' is the way to go.
    Fitness and Nutrition Coach at Raw Fitness - http://RawFitnessPersonalTraining.com

mdiazmedrano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what kind of foods are recommended for optimum results? Do you ladies have any books to recommend for this or recipes?

iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNatalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mdiazmedrano View Post
    So what kind of foods are recommended for optimum results? Do you ladies have any books to recommend for this or recipes?
    Eating foods with high thermic effect is always a good idea. Foods like lettuce or asparagus have low calorie density. Those can't be stored as fat. Most of their cals are burned off while digestion process. Then lean proteins have a great thermic effect as well. I'd google for 'dietary-induced thermogenesis'....Right foods and workout is all you need.
    Fitness and Nutrition Coach at Raw Fitness - http://RawFitnessPersonalTraining.com

healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't agree with fat burners at all and have never used them. They are more harmful than good IMO. Eat a well balanced diet and train hard