Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Beginner Gains....?

Do they really exist,and if they do,can someone offer an explaination as to why they do.
    I don't want to die just another slob-with my name on a gravestone someplace. I want to die with my name somewhere at the top.Make a little dent in the sport I'm in, so that maybe forty years from now people will say, 'Hey, that guy was Mr.America.' This would give me enough happiness to die with a smile on my face.

- Mike Katz

======================================
    06/11/03 - 130lb (Starting Weight)
    11/01/04 - 144lbs (Goal - First Target Completed)
    08/02/04 - 151lbs (+ 21lbs) *Currently

=====================================
    11/04/04 - 158lbs (Second Target)

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    beginner gains are gains that you get when you begin workin out

Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by greg
    beginner gains are gains that you get when you begin workin out
    lol,well state the obvious mate.
    I don't want to die just another slob-with my name on a gravestone someplace. I want to die with my name somewhere at the top.Make a little dent in the sport I'm in, so that maybe forty years from now people will say, 'Hey, that guy was Mr.America.' This would give me enough happiness to die with a smile on my face.

- Mike Katz

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    beginner gains are basically like when u start training and your body responds really fast to the stress u are putting on your muscles and body in general u gain really fast in the beginnin stages of training !!!

so,one cannot expect to get roughly the same gains after a long period of time? im guessing it gets harder to put on the gains the longer uve been lifting.

- Mike Katz

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its not so much the longer u've been lifting it depends on how hard u train and your body ( the point/size it can grow to )

ppl say that genetics dont play a role when they do 4 sho !!!!!