LAclippers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

veins with bulking

is it possible to become more vascular if I clean bulk while doing 2-3 days of cardio? as of right now, i dont have any veins that show

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LAclippers
    is it possible to become more vascular if I clean bulk while doing 2-3 days of cardio? as of right now, i dont have any veins that show
    Typically vasularity shows better with low bodyfat%, so if you're bulking, don't really expect more vascularity. if for some reason vasulariy is important to you, look into an no2 product, but they are expensive.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

The Vascularity Monster Veteran_Gymnast's Avatar
    Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're talking about vascularity in normal circumstances... then the main things are just low bodyfat and genetics.

Then there's the temporary factor: blood pressure. When you work out they will obviously be sticking out more. Especially when arms (I about bust 'a vain with biceps lol)

I've always been veiny... I'm a meso and you have always been able to see the vains all over my hands etc.

http://matt.web10hosting.com/theveins.jpg

There's an old pic. Man I REALLY need to get up pics with my new forearms. It's nice to have comparison pics 'cause they are definately bigger now. Anyway, there you go :P
    Kid: *Looks at the veins in my arms* "WOAH! Are you on crack or something?!"
    Personal Trainer: "Your veins are like pipes O_o...." :D

Age: 18, Height 5'7", Weight: 150lbs, ****type: Mesomorph, Fiber Type: Fast Twitch (Quit being anal, I know I have both.)

I've switched things up. Maybe I'll post some new maxes soon. (My size-strength ratio is so bad! :P)

People, you have my respect: IGF, EmperialChina

Originally Posted by Veteran_Gymnast
    goddamn dude!

but yea, veins are really important to me. dont know why, maybe because i dont have any

Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    goddamn dude!

but yea, veins are really important to me. dont know why, maybe because i dont have any
    Meh, don't worry about veins man. I have no idea if this is true, but this is how I imagine it:

Skin -> Fat -> Veins -> Muscle

So basically... it seems like to me that the bigger your muscles get, and the lower your bodyfat is, the more the veins will get pressed through the skin.

I always wanted to be in the doctors office and do that and be like "pick one" but they never seem impressed when they wrap that thing around my arm and all my veins go nuts haha.

Good times.

Age: 18, Height 5'7", Weight: 150lbs, ****type: Mesomorph, Fiber Type: Fast Twitch (Quit being anal, I know I have both.)

I've switched things up. Maybe I'll post some new maxes soon. (My size-strength ratio is so bad! :P)

tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have plenty of veins and im not a huge fan of them. Especially in my forearms, since im thin already they make me look even thinner with bulging veins. Good thing i got big arms!
    Sometimes you have to see the bottom before you reach the top

R.I.P.
    Josh aka Fingers
    Steve P.
    Joe G.
    Tiffany G.
    Josh B.
    Steve Irwin (ultimate alpha)

oh

i'm 185lbs at 5'10. i'm not really thin, or have been in my whole life, so maybe thats why i have vein-envy

oh

i'm 185lbs at 5'10. i'm not really thin, or have been in my whole life, so maybe thats why i have vein-envy
    lol, my roomate is a little heavy. He is the steriotypical Endomorph... His calves are naturally larger than mine even though I work out 3x a week and take suppliments. Before he came here his bro told me I was all hardcore about BBing. I helped him out with weight training and he's being dedicated! (such an awesome thing when someone actually sticks with it.. he's doing weight training and cardio to lose weight)

It's just funny though, 'cause you mentioned how you were never really thin (typical endo). The other day we were in the gym... and I commented on how naturally huge his calves were. I forget what he said... but we have this phrase we say: "I'm gonna frag your face" (it's a joke about Unreal Tournament 2004).

So anyway, he was like "My calves frag your face."
    Me: "Well my meso pwns your endo."
    Him: "Well my endo's gonna crush your meso here in a few months."