HotBat97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Low Carb Diet and Creatine

I am currently on a low carb diet and trying to get more cut up than I am now. I was wondering what effects would take place if I took Phos****en HP? Would this hinder my goal of getting more cut up? Would this help me out? Would I be gaining more mass as a result of Phos****en HP? Any suggestions?

kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Low Carb Diet and Creatine

Originally posted by HotBat97
    I am currently on a low carb diet and trying to get more cut up than I am now. I was wondering what effects would take place if I took Phos****en HP? Would this hinder my goal of getting more cut up? Would this help me out? Would I be gaining more mass as a result of Phos****en HP? Any suggestions?
    You wont gain any muscle but it will make you have a more fuller look, due to the water retention!