Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    traisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 HD vs. Methyl 1-D

Hey guys. Got a quick question. Ordered a bottle of Sarm-X but an sending it back simply because i did my research a lil too late. But anyway will be exchanging it for one of the above. I have heard good things about both products. Anyone give me an advice on the two above? Which one they think is better and why over the other if anything? Or which has a better track record? Any info will be appreciated.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ones a prohormone the other is a yam that has had **** feedback and has named its "new" find after steroids.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    both suck
    lol, straight to the point.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats the lg sciences product right?>

noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noodle15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow Weird have any of you taken either of them I have stacked the vyotech products 17hd, nitobolix, viraloid and have gain good size would definatly reccomend it to someone not looking for a PH.
    I have heard mixed reviews os m1d that it works good when stacked and have heard it sucks.
    My next stack is going to be methyl masterdrol let the craziness begin

Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    M1D is a mild prohormone, which requires a PCT, it WILL work if you havent done M1T, sdrol, Roids etc....someone clean could expect to put on 10lbs and upwards if your diet is incheck, ie calories, protein and training is hard. Although 1 bottle generally isnt enough. 2 Bottles at a dose of 6 a day, 3 in morning, 3 at night over the course of a month with a months PCT consisting of Formadrol (AI and serm, some will say nolva, but its well over the top with this stack)

If you are considering it you might even want to throw in Liquid masterdrol, its a nice additive to the stack, compliments it nicely.

17HD is okay, not really that great though, if your getting it for free use it, but I would buy it.
    Currently On:

5lb On 100% Gold standard whey - Mint Choc chip
    BSN Syntha-6 (medium and slow digesting proteins)
    Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA
    Leanbody Gold 30g Protein bars

-Lots of Chicken, Oats!!! eggs + pasta mmmmmmmmh Oh and chicken...

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    M1D is a mild prohormone, which requires a PCT, it WILL work if you havent done M1T, sdrol, Roids etc....someone clean could expect to put on 10lbs and upwards if your diet is incheck, ie calories, protein and training is hard. Although 1 bottle generally isnt enough. 2 Bottles at a dose of 6 a day, 3 in morning, 3 at night over the course of a month with a months PCT consisting of Formadrol (AI and serm, some will say nolva, but its well over the top with this stack)

If you are considering it you might even want to throw in Liquid masterdrol, its a nice additive to the stack, compliments it nicely.

17HD is okay, not really that great though, if your getting it for free use it, but I would buy it.
    its not a prohormone

its dhea
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vizion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its not a prohormone

its dhea
    Use the search button and look for posts by the guy that made the thing, he will tell you that not only is it DHEA but its prohormone.
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use the search button and look for posts by the guy that made the thing, he will tell you that not only is it DHEA but its prohormone.
    maybe u should use the search button

Originally Posted by Interlocutor View Post
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 100mg = DHEA
    1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg = ATD
    Zinc Asparate 5mg = Zinc

at 5-6 recommended caps/day that would make it 500-600mg DHEA and 20-24mg ATD per day.

the ATD is not that much, but IMHO enough to get some/most of the benefits, without the sides you'd associate with higher dosed ATD (joint pain, loss of libido, etc.).

the DHEA seems dosed quite high to me. but that's just me. that much may be required to elicit any actual effect.

i would expect the ATD to possibly be actually more effective than the DHEA here. you may wish to try a pure ATD product (e.g. RXT) instead, at 25mg to 50mg per day (75mg was overkill for me).

because of the specifics of AIs and also of DHEA i would be very careful with what i'd stack this. e.g. it has been mentioned to stack this with e.g. Havoc - which might be OK with the DHEA (when used at lower dose than recommended), but the ATD could still be counterproductive.

THE INTERLOCUTOR

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

maybe u should use the search button
    Jesus, I said search for the Legalgear rep, the guy that made the thing, not some random kamanchi!

legalgear

BodyBlog Entries: 0
    BodyPoints: 786

It is a PH without question. We can then debate if you agree with my science, but for sure it is a prohormone to Stenelone.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=m1d

and thats the first post I came to, there are alot more threads, and alot more extensive threads, try not to be a little less know it all and actually search.
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by traisc View Post
    Hey guys. Got a quick question. Ordered a bottle of Sarm-X but an sending it back simply because i did my research a lil too late. But anyway will be exchanging it for one of the above. I have heard good things about both products. Anyone give me an advice on the two above? Which one they think is better and why over the other if anything? Or which has a better track record? Any info will be appreciated.
    Gotta be honest, both aren't that great. You can do better for the money.

actually im not even on it anymore, it just happens to still be in the sig, This is the same guy who created M1T and the original Liquid Masterdrol, if you read through his other threads he will explain why in his science as to why it is.

I also know its great because I gained about 10lbs or so on it myself, it isnt bunk marketing when I see the results myself. It wont work for someone who has been on stronger gear like M1T because your androgen receptors are upgraded and wont react to the m1d.

Dont knock it until you try it. Thats all im saying, hes an extremly reputable guy, and a nice fella thats brought some great products to the market, which a hell of a lot of people will back up.
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA

If they are both junk, Then what would you suggest along the same lines as those products?

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by traisc View Post
    If they are both junk, Then what would you suggest along the same lines as those products?
    What are your goals? Are you looking for something hormonal or non-hormonal?

actually im not even on it anymore, it just happens to still be in the sig, This is the same guy who created M1T and the original Liquid Masterdrol, if you read through his other threads he will explain why in his science as to why it is.

I also know its great because I gained about 10lbs or so on it myself, it isnt bunk marketing when I see the results myself. It wont work for someone who has been on stronger gear like M1T because your androgen receptors are upgraded and wont react to the m1d.

Dont knock it until you try it. Thats all im saying, hes an extremly reputable guy, and a nice fella thats brought some great products to the market, which a hell of a lot of people will back up.
    u mean methyl masterdrol?

he didnt create that.. its a superdrol clone which he didnt create.. designer supplements did i believe

androgen receptor downgrade is proven to be a myth as well

I could sell people sugar pills and when they r bulking could gain 20 lbs.. doesnt mean its a good product

Iron Mulisha Athlete

he didnt create that.. its a superdrol clone which he didnt create.. designer supplements did i believe

I could sell people sugar pills and when they r bulking could gain 20 lbs.. doesnt mean its a good product
    Do you or did you have gyno?

Hormonal Stuff can be pretty harsh on your liver, Havoc, Superdrol, m1d, m1t etc, although if you take all your suport supplements and do it correctly, you can make good gains with minimal damage if any.

Make sure you have the basics:

Creatine,
    whey,
    Fish oils,
    Multi Vitamins,

Make sure your eating plenty of calories and consuming arround 1.5-2g protein to Gain muscle mass, 0.8-1g to MAINTAIN!

A decent allround product imo, is Animal pump, it has your creatine, NO, Antitoxants and some energy complexes, worth the money imo.

You could spend a fortune on supplements, dont believe everything you read on this thread or any other thread, do you own research and read logs in the log section funny enough and come to your own conclusion.

Some other decent Products getting decent reviews in the supplement section without looking into Gear! would be the likes of Xfactor, Jungle Warfare and Mass FX, some of them are good as a stack, ie 2 good products compliment eachother, like Mass FX/Hyperdrol/retain etc etc
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA

Actually i think hormonal. Looking gain more mass.

delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50) delbelbelluz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    M1T is a good product i must say, i gained 15 pounds off it in my cycle...

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

LOL at this entire thread.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Masterdrol has been arround for a LONG time, probably even before Superdrol, I think you have perhaps seen a version of it coming out after Superdrol thinking it was a rip off but infact its had its own product line

Masterdrol (banned) then Masterdrol V2 in 2004 (banned) and then the one your talking about Methyl-Masterdrol in 2005 (banned again) and now Liquid masterdrol.

Im not trying to full pimp the product, im just saying I personally KNOW the product works it will give you a solid 10lbs after around 4-6weeks, Superdrol might be slightly better but is a hell of a lot more damaging to your body. The previous M1T (prequel to M1D) Was the strongest Prohormone arround, I think most people will tell you it is the strongest ever, but also one of the most harshest (opinions will differ of course).

The next step up from M1T and Superdrol IMO is proper gear (im not even talkin about oral steroids cause their blah!) A good cycle of even Test E at 500mg for 12 weeks would give you gains ranging from 24lbs - 30lbs (some will come off from water weight, probably 6lbs or so)
    Last edited by Vizion; 08-04-2007 at 07:57 AM.
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by delbelbelluz View Post

Wow, real life genius here, a 17 year old taking steroids. On top of that, your reading comprehension sucks, as it is M1D(DHEA analog) not MIT(potent steroid) that is being discussed.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

methyl masterdrol isnt banned, its just discontinued

why else do u think we can order 21943078214982748219479219237829 clones out there

well, u r in the uk.. but i know in the USA its not

Iron Mulisha Athlete

I was nearly sure melthyl Masterdrol was banned everywhere by the FDA. M1T in the Uk is still legal though - Actually the gym I go to, has it sittin on its supplement shelves amongst everything and anything, although in the UK steroids are legal to use (only for personal consuption) Its the only thing I can say has its benifits with reguards to Bodybuilding (if you plan on using that is) because most other supplements are x2 the price! its a weird world
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA

I didnt realize this was that rough a question. I head heard good things about those products. Then I hear there are better products out there. Pro-hormone/pro-steroid. I need a good recommendation.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's true. Our stuff isn't ANYWHERE as good as Palo Alto Labs. I mean that stuff is just amazing! All of these novel ingredients. Chrysin AND Tribulus? Wow, that is ****ing cool ****. I can see how you diss our products and "sucks" when you have such a powerhouse science team behind you. How can our products compete with Sasparilla extract. Now, of course Palo Alto Labs wouldn't tell you what's in the product on their website...they are too credible for that. I had to get it off bb.com

Proprietary Blend 350mg
    -Horny Goat Weed 10% Icarin
    -Tribulus Terrestris Ext 40%
    -Long Jack
    (Eurycoma Longifolia)(From 20:1Extract)
    -Avena Sativa 4:1Extract
    -L-Arginine HCl
    -Chrysin Powder
    -Maca Powder
    -Muira Puama Herb Pwd
    -Rhodiola Rosea Extract 1%
    -Catuaba Bark Powder (From Extract 4:1)
    -Diindolylmethane
    -Cissus Quadrangularis Powder
    -Sarsaparilla (Smilax Powder)
    -Calcium D-Glucarate
    -Stinging Nettle Powder (Urtica Dioica)
    Last edited by legalgear; 08-04-2007 at 08:21 AM.

we dont claim a dhea+ai is a prohormone

Iron Mulisha Athlete

we dont claim a dhea+ai is a prohormone
    Amen to that.

Originally Posted by delbelbelluz View Post
    Typical teenager idiots. We will always have them to thank for the prohormone ban...

Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    Typical teenager idiots. We will always have them to thank for the prohormone ban...
    As I said theres plenty on the shelves of my gym, its still being made - You can probably get some M1T on ebay or the net somewhere
    Currently On:

Omega 3 Fish oils
    Animal Pak
    Animal Pump
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    ZMA