TxDB11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any thoughts on LG Science's Methyl 1-D ?

Just curious if anyone had any feedback on this stuff. A good friend of mine works for a local nutrition store and he was telling me that this is one of their big sellers. I figured since i could buy it cheap (basically their cost plus a small percentage) I might give it a try. On the other hand if it is junk I don't want to mess with it no matter how cheap I can get it. Thanks in advance for the input guys.

DB

TxDB11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am trying to decipher the ingredients, but it is greek to me. Could just be another test booster, could be something else. Who knows ? Can't find anything on it using the search, so I take it no one uses this stuff. Later guys.

DB

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TxDB11 View Post
    I am trying to decipher the ingredients, but it is greek to me. Could just be another test booster, could be something else. Who knows ? Can't find anything on it using the search, so I take it no one uses this stuff. Later guys.

DB
    imho...its nonsense, and a waste of money
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just curious if anyone had any feedback on this stuff. A good friend of mine works for a local nutrition store and he was telling me that this is one of their big sellers. I figured since i could buy it cheap (basically their cost plus a small percentage) I might give it a try. On the other hand if it is junk I don't want to mess with it no matter how cheap I can get it. Thanks in advance for the input guys.

DB
    It is basically high dose DHEA with a little ATD added. Not completely useless. But I would never buy it since I can get DHEA and ATD for far less then this. Also I would never use it alone only if I was stacking it with a dry compound like SD or Havoc.

My 2 cents

Dan

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am trying to decipher the ingredients, but it is greek to me. Could just be another test booster, could be something else. Who knows ? Can't find anything on it using the search, so I take it no one uses this stuff. Later guys. DB
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 100mg = DHEA
    1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg = ATD
    Zinc Asparate 5mg = Zinc

at 5-6 recommended caps/day that would make it 500-600mg DHEA and 20-24mg ATD per day.

the ATD is not that much, but IMHO enough to get some/most of the benefits, without the sides you'd associate with higher dosed ATD (joint pain, loss of libido, etc.).

the DHEA seems dosed quite high to me. but that's just me. that much may be required to elicit any actual effect.

i would expect the ATD to possibly be actually more effective than the DHEA here. you may wish to try a pure ATD product (e.g. RXT) instead, at 25mg to 50mg per day (75mg was overkill for me).

because of the specifics of AIs and also of DHEA i would be very careful with what i'd stack this. e.g. it has been mentioned to stack this with e.g. Havoc - which might be OK with the DHEA (when used at lower dose than recommended), but the ATD could still be counterproductive.

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    Last edited by Interlocutor; 05-30-2007 at 01:05 AM.