eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Training on an empty stomach

" I wake up at about 6.00 AM. I throw on some shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes and drink two cups of water. I always drink water as soon as i get up in the morning because i havent had any for atleast 6-8 hours, and my body needs it-water is important to our health." ----Bill Phillips from EAS

So my question is, the owner/founder of a supplement company recommends training on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, my question is, what is wrong with that?

And why would you not recommend it for body building?

This is something ive always been confused about, any help would be appreciated

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it did not say he is training after he drinks his water lol
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    didnt you post the SAME thing like a couple days ago? Anyways NO, training on an empty stomach will only make you lose muscle if anything since your body is already starving from the fast it took while you were sleeping
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You energy to train, that energy has to come from somewhere. It is better to eat something beforehand, otherwise you will eat up your own body to fuel your workout. Just take a proteinshake and a banana and you're good to go....
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eyeofthetiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the forums have been down, i didnt even repost this thing...weird.

Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger
    the forums have been down, i didnt even repost this thing...weird.
    oooooo ok, gotcha
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

tyronew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ironager
    You energy to train, that energy has to come from somewhere. It is better to eat something beforehand, otherwise you will eat up your own body to fuel your workout. Just take a proteinshake and a banana and you're good to go....
    How bout if you want to cut up and lower bf%?? Would this still be the same?

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Well it did not say he is training after he drinks his water

lmao...

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tyronew
    How bout if you want to cut up and lower bf%?? Would this still be the same?
    If you wanna get the cut look and show off your manly muscles :P you'll want to eat something ahead of time, as prescribed by the pre-post-postpost workout nutrition thread. If you want to get that cut, AKA very little muscle because your body was desperately seeking energy for your workout so it ate up your lean body mass, look you'll go into training without eating a damn thing, then follow that up with absurd amounts of cardio and realize you're not dropping fat, you're dropping muscle- a component of your body that burns up calories while you sit, sleep, etc. Eat a solid food meal 60-90 minutes before a workout, or have a shake 30 minutes before the workout. Pre-workout is so vital because if you don't have the energy to train you're not giving 100% and therefore your gains will not be maximized.
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb cardio training on empty stomach?

When I train with weights I have my pre/post work out nutrition down to a science. I have read conflicting opinions on cardio training (goal to burn fat) and whether or not it is a good idea to eat before hand.

Some say that you burn off more fat if you do cardio on an empty stomach. Some also say that if you do this you will burn additional muscle and throw your body into catabolic state.

Which one is it? Do you know of any studies to support this? It seems logical that to me that you should always fuel your body for any exercise.

Cardio on an empty stomach appears to be bad if you also sacrifice muscle. What do you think?
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face Sixpak

Hey Six pack I know you do alot of cardio what is your opinion?
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take in one scoop of whey precardio thats it , its been working well for me and that is all that matters right now , I have been doing this for years, now if i do cardio and lift back to back i take in 1 cup oats, 1 apple, 1.5 scoops of whey about 1 hour before I lift
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Talking

Six,

I was hoping you would answer this post.............thanks a million.

I am currently doing a 1ad/4ad cycle and have gained 20lbs so far,. 14 lbs of muscle 6 lbs of fat in 1 month. Two weeks left in cycle than comes PCT and diet and cardio.

thanks again.............
    EAT SLEEP LIFT