DesieLPollocK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

one day arm cure? 3/8inch?

hey peoples, i was just wondering if any one has tried this workout? seems pretty intense.
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/chris2.htm
    wouldnt this be overtraining? and would the 3/8 of an inch just be due to the "pump"
    thanks

FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FuSIoN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I dont know the answer to your question but I hope someone with some knowledge replies because I'd like to know too.

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's just a pump, no need to be an expert to figure that one out.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like some one to try it. I never have that much free time....
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

DesieLPollocK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think it would be very hard to train every half hour, and you would prolly have to spend the whole day at the gym. someone should try it see if its worth it

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete
    I don't know if it works. Has been around awhile, t-mag had one, musclemag has a version and i have seen it several other places. Usually whoever is pushing it also has their supplements in the nutrition part and say that they are necessary to use for the maximal gains.
    J.P. Fux quote "Bodybuilding is not a step by step process. If you don't erupt into a mountain overnight, its time to quit"

Seek and yee shall find!

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Usually whoever is pushing it also has their supplements in the nutrition part and say that they are necessary to use for the maximal gains"

Yeah, so you'll buy their supplements.

light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

I've never done it. But it look like someone is full of **** to me.

MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

it's the pump

I did this one bi's workout where you start at say 80lbs. a spotter takes off the weight and puts it back on. Like this (preacher)
    80 x 10, 60 X 8, 40 x 8, 20 x 10, 40 x 6, 60 x 6, 80 x 4. You do all that without stopping , the spotter takes off and puts on the plates. The first time I did this I had the most intense pump ever. Usually when I do a bi's workout, my arms are about half an inch bigger pumped and the pump lasts about an hour. When I did this one, the pump lasted the entire day. They weren't " hard " they were just swollen. I thought I had put on an entire half inch in one workout, but then I woke up the next day and they were back to normal.
    Last edited by MOD; 06-13-2002 at 11:43 AM.

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete
    Originally posted by Gaash
    "Usually whoever is pushing it also has their supplements in the nutrition part and say that they are necessary to use for the maximal gains"

Yeah, so you'll buy their supplements.
    My point
    J.P. Fux quote "Bodybuilding is not a step by step process. If you don't erupt into a mountain overnight, its time to quit"

Seek and yee shall find!

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only 3/8 of an inch you'll gain are if you measure your arms before the workout and then again when they're fully pumped.

HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000) HerpsNAO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    coool

TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10) TR0LLF4CE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I once did 90 sets of DB hammer curls and tricep extensions, each set to failure, in the time it took me to watch a couple of films.

No, it didn't work and in fact hindered my progress overall as I couldn't lift for the next five days due to extreme DOMS.
    E-Stats:

Bench Press 300kgs x5 (very weak as I have a broken wrist)
    A2G Back Squat 375kgs x3 (poor as I only started squatting last week)
    Deadlift 600kgs 25+ reps (I'm not prepared to go heavy with DLs as I have a slipped disk)
    One-Armed Clean and Press 300kgs (I was talking on the phone with my other hand so not my true 1rm)

My lifts are so weak! It's so humilating to post them . . .

Squat or remove thy self caerus13's Avatar
    caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's just the pump, and no, you can't overtrain in just one day.