Thread: true protein?

htime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

true protein?

Hi,

Does anyone have any experiance with this company? The price seems good. How are their flavors...etc

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

edit...title.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very good customer service I get my stuff in 2 days, Doug is a great guy to talk to. The flavoring they are working on. I think BSL may be selling there flavors to them. Great service
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    I think BSL may be selling there flavors to them. Great service
    If this turns out to be true, Ill be buying from them again, otherwise no way, their flavoring was really bad.

what flavor(s) have you guys tried? I was thinking of the chocolate...just to be safe

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    anybody know it this would taste good?

bsl flavors + true protein

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes BSL flavors plus true protein that is what I do, I have only tried the chocolate
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Doughboy
    If this turns out to be true, Ill be buying from them again, otherwise no way, their flavoring was really bad.
    Agreed. BSL flavors are about 1000 x better

I have 50 lbs of *********** sitting here (5 different flavors and they all suck)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

IndyRugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the flavors are a little bland, but if you add a paket of splenda it increases the flavor alot. I ordered 2.5 lbs of protein and only recieved .5 lbs, so I contacted them and they sent me 6lbs. free. Pure class

Thanks for the input.

Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cheyenne Press has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say the flavors I have received are bland. They don't taste bad, and they mix well enough. Still, they're a lot better if I mix in a bit of orange juice and splenda into the banana flavored TP milk isolate.

Apparently they're moving to a better blending and better tasting milk isolate. Also new flavors.

IndyRugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the Microfiltered isolate in banana, pina colada, wild berry, and watermelon. You have to add splenda to accent the flavors, banana is good, as is wild berry, pina colada is ok, and i dont recommend watermelon. They sell flavor packs now, so i might give them a try.

romo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can use my discount code-RYL753 to save 5%

danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love true protein....it with BSL flavoring is a dream come true. all of the flavors are great.

bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by htime
    Hi,

Does anyone have any experiance with this company? The price seems good. How are their flavors...etc

Any info would be appreciated.
    They are the guys that I buy my protein from...

I have used their Ion-Exchange Whey, their Hydrolzyed Casein, Micellar Casein, BCAAs, Dextrose and BSL flavorings.

All good stuff...

However, when it comes to chocolate flavoring, you might as well make your own using unsweetened cocoa powder and splenda.

Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting BSL's new watermelon flavoring...