sUnKiSt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Full excersice list site ? (pic/video)

Hi, sorry to bother I have a lot of time that I don't post over here hehehe, I was looking for a thread were someone posted a excersice site already did a search but I didn't fint it... Anyways it was a usefull site it has every excersice of all muscles with gif's and videos of how every excersice is performed, I see that bb.com has something like it... Can anyone post the thread or the direct url Im talking about honestly I can't remember even a portion of the url , I had it on my favorites"... So plz someone post that thread or the direct link to that site, if you know any other site similar like post them, your help will be very appreciated ( I need to try new-to-me excersices )

Sorry about my bad english...
    Last edited by sUnKiSt; 08-26-2004 at 09:21 PM.
    I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)