Wizard1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Maximum Testosterol

Asked about this in the supplement section, but got no response.
    I should have started here, my bad.
    Has anyone tried this. Does it give the "boost" they claim. I'm not just talking about the sexual side, but on the natural test level. Is this a safe alternative for some physical boost, energy, aggression etc.
    I don't want to go into AS. Not as young as i once was, and too fearful of the effects on an over 40 body. Besides, I CANNOT risk the offhand chances of being tested, too much to lose!!
    Any ideas.
    Right now with the summer ending I can get back to the gym fully, as opposed to my half ass workouts now....Kids, football coaching, etc.
    I want to take the winter and train very hard, both anaerobically and aerobically.
    Insight is much appreciative.
    The world is full of compromise, the infinite red tape......

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it's the same product I'm thinking of it has the following ingredients:

Includes extracts such as Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Androstenedione, Milk Thistle Extract, DHEA, Saw Palmetto, Yohimbe, Wild Yam, Maca, Muira Puama, Panax Ginseng, Avena Sativa and Ginkgo Biloba.

Androstenedione is a hormone which will raise your test, but if you're concerned about being tested, I'd reconsider this product.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Maximum Testosterol

Originally posted by Wizard1012
    I don't want to go into AS. Not as young as i once was, and too fearful of the effects on an over 40 body. Besides, I CANNOT risk the offhand chances of being tested, too much to lose!!
    Any ideas.
    Yes; go see an endocrinologist and have your testosterone levels checked. Ask them if they think you'd be a good candidate for testosterone replacement therapy. If you are, then the dosages prescribed will be appropriately chosen, will likely be easier on your body than oral hormones (because they will probably be injected or topicals), and will be top-quality USP products from your pharmacist and a pharmaceutical manufacturer (rather than OTC junk made in a rusty washtub south of the border).

Just as important, you'd have a doctor's prescription for the stuff, which blows away any drug testing results (competitive athletic sanctioning bodies not included, of course).
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol