Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: O/T Fake boobs!

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)

O/T Fake boobs!

I just have to! I was at a waterpark a couple days ago and I couldn't help but notice more and more woman getting fake boobs!
    Now on a few, they looked great, but on most, not so much.

There was this one woman that stood out from all the rest. She was what I would guess pushing 50. She was thin, very thin, and had spent plenty of years worshiping the sun. She also must have listened to her husband when it came to how big to get them because all us men think more is better right?? WRONG!!! To say she looked funny was an understatement.
    So... whats everyone think??
    I have to say I perfer natural.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know my husband prefers natural. Not very often are implants natural-looking. I've noticed a lot of female bb's (sorry, ladies) look very unnatural because of poor boob jobs. Having said all of that, if I go from a C to an A cup eventually, I'm going to have breast surgery. The good news is I don't seem to be shrinking much . I plan to keep my bf% at least 20%. My husband says he doesn't care if I do lose cup size, but I do.
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wildflower
    Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

or is that closer to something else ?

Your right, more women then ever b4 are getting boob jobs and plastic surgury overall. Men are increasing in the number of proceedures they are haveing done too.

Ok, here is my take........

If a woman wants bigger boobs, too feel better about herself........then I am all for them.

I am not a fan of gigantic overdone fake boobs.

When I was younger I was always an advocate for the real thing, probably because I always dated women with bigger boobs.

As I age, I see that many women simply do it to feel better about themselves........IMO.......anything that makes one feel better about one's self and does not hurt anyone else........I am all for.
    Some older women get them to perk them up, not just for a major size increase.

If the fake boobs are done right and not by some discount hatchet doc........I don't mind them at all.

I Love all Boobs........real ones, fake ones, big ones, little ones.

Time for the wet t-shirt contest ladies..........line up . LOL

-- Chi (an equal opportunity boob man )

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

Originally posted by Chi_town
    or is that closer to something else ?

Your right, more women then ever b4 are getting boob jobs and plastic surgury overall. Men are increasing in the number of proceedures they are haveing done too.

Ok, here is my take........

If a woman wants bigger boobs, too feel better about herself........then I am all for them.

I am not a fan of gigantic overdone fake boobs.

When I was younger I was always an advocate for the real thing, probably because I always dated women with bigger boobs.

As I age, I see that many women simply do it to feel better about themselves........IMO.......anything that makes one feel better about one's self and does not hurt anyone else........I am all for.
    Some older women get them to perk them up, not just for a major size increase.

If the fake boobs are done right and not by some discount hatchet doc........I don't mind them at all.

Time for the wet t-shirt contest ladies..........line up . LOL

-- Chi (an equal opportunity boob man )
    That's right, you do have a boob fetish, don't you???? That makes you normal, I guess.
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally I like them big, but natural. Not whopping big where you can lose an eye, but a good handful... or two
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

Originally posted by Lynne
    .... you do have a boob fetish, don't you???? That makes you normal, I guess.

Among other fetishes

Normal ? LOL..........not I

Re: Re: Re: LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

Among other fetishes

Normal ? LOL..........not I
    Oh, yeah.....some sort of romantic ritual undercover business.....you're right, that's not normal.....
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

Best part IMO. Oh yeah, personality is important
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

I was wondering how long it would take Jay to get in on this topic.

LOL

If the word boobs is mentioned my ears perk up like a dog. Other parts may have the same affect

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

Originally posted by Lynne
    Oh, yeah.....some sort of romantic ritual undercover business.....you're right, that's not normal.....
    LOL.........yeah undercover

I can't believe she told you .
    Don't knock what you may not have tried Lynne.

-- Chi (an equal opportunity boob, butt and leg man )
    Last edited by Chi_town; 08-19-2004 at 01:58 PM.

As much as I like boobs, I still would trade them in for an amazing, slightly J-Lo'ish @ss.

Sounds like I am talking about trading cards. LMAO

Here are some fako's I think look great.

And the rest of her too......LOL

Kimberly Page
    Attached Images

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think breast implants look bad if overdone -- otherwise I don't give a rat's behind what someone does to their own body. It's no different than taking stuff to make your muscles bigger or whatever else people do to make them like their bodies more. The plastic surgery I think comes out looking strange a lot of times is a facelift.

I agree that they can look strange on bodybuilders who are especially muscular and are leaned out for contest. There's kind of a double ripple -- a pec line of definition, then the boobs start.

I've heard of weird, undercover rituals but have not shared them with others. They are very weird, however and definitely not romantic. LOL

I take that back -- I just remember one person I told! LOL
    Last edited by Hibiscus09; 08-19-2004 at 02:05 PM.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Davana Medina's look great:
    Attached Images
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL.........a topic close to my heart......LOL

LOL.........yeah undercover

I can't believe she told you .
    Don't knock what you may not have tried Lynne.

-- Chi (an equal opportunity boob, butt and leg man )
    She didn't tell me. But it was easy to put two and two together. Love is a gas they say.....
    Last edited by Lynne; 08-19-2004 at 02:22 PM.
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Frank Zappa put it best -

"give me my titties and beer"

"Lets see those female protuberances"
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

Originally posted by Hibiscus09
    I've heard of weird, undercover rituals but have not shared them with others. They are very weird, however and definitely not romantic. LOL

I take that back -- I just remember one person I told! LOL

Sorry, it was my friend Cindy here -- she thought it was funny!

LOL, Nuclear!! Let's see that male protuberance!!

Ut, oh. Another thread going downhill fast!

And my husband thought we should try it.... just joking.
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Give her my number . LOL

LOL, Lynne!

Okay, Chi -- I'll let Cindy know you're looking for another weird undercover ritual partner.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've known a few women that had theirs reduced. It's slightly more expensive at ~$6,000 (the going rate around here) than a silicone augmentation (~$5,500), which is a bit more expensive than a saline augmentation(~$4,000). Just as a trivia bit, a breast lift is ~$4,500. One of those reduction was to remove their implants and replace them with smaller implants.

Anyway, they had reductions, because while very large breasts (natural or not) are eye-catchers, they can also cause a lot of problems. Back pain, getting in the way of some arm movements, etc. I prefer a real A (or B or C, et al.to a fake B (or C or D or whatever), but I'm not the one that looks at my breasts in the mirror. It's their money, so they can get antennae planted on their skull, for all I care. It does look better if they just go up one cup size, perhaps two in a pinch; since the price is the same regardless of the implant size, too many do the stripper thing and go for DD or even larger. I hope they don't have to run at a full-on sprint, because it probably won't be comfortable.

Keep in mind that my lack of identification with the mindset that would want breast implants (or male chest / calf / butt implants)doesn't extend to surgery to restore appearance lost to cancer surgery or physical trauma, nor to those with congenital defects from the norm (dramatically lopsided or even worse conditions). Why?

Appearance matters, and very unusual appearance matters a lot. At one extreme, it can make you a supermodel, at the other end, it can greatly reduce your employability, your acceptence by shallow-minded new acquaintances, and your ability to find a mate. A significantly misshapen nose, pronounced acne scars, missing / very crooked / deeply discolored teeth (add your own items here) are eye-catchers also, but in a negative way that can affect your entire life. Not to the extent that a serious physical handicap will, but it can still be pronounced. I have a friend that had discolored teeth from childhood, and he was always putting a hand up to cover his teeth when he would laugh, so it obviously bothered him quite a bit. For years he lived with it, but he got some veneers applied (very skillfully done, I might add, and a very natural-appearing color and depth) and it was like night and day. Not cheap, but it changed his whole attitude toward smiling and laughing.

It would be similar if you had been born with a Kevin Costner chin (the original chin, not the new one, go find some old photos), which is to say almost no chin at all. He wasn't tagged "the chinless wonder" for nothing. It's a shame they couldn't implant more talent along with the chin, but that's another matter.

Just remember, these surgically enhanced features won't pass on to kids...
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Natural for me anyday!

Like Overload I too have a liking for breasts, but for me I must admit bigger the better. But I'm certainly not keen on fake ones, you can usually tell if they are implants or not and the larger they go the more obvious it becomes.
    I count myself a very lucky guy as my wife is a F cup and she isn't that big anywhere else and that's what originally attracted me to her. I know a lot of women with breasts that size are not necessary happy about it and feel self conscious but my wife feels good about her large breasts and doesn't have a problem about the odd look and downright stare she gets from time to time.
    Ok now and again she has a moan as they can get in the way occasionally and buying clothes that fit nicely can be a problem. To my mind she looks beautiful and that natural shape much sexier than those artificial looking globes you see.

~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Overload
    Personally I like them big, but natural. Not whopping big where you can lose an eye, but a good handful... or two
    More than a handful is a waste LOL!

Personally I couldn't get anything fake shoved in my body--no matter how good it looked. I value my health far too much to have unecessary surgery--but then that's coming from someone that has had to have 'emergency' surgery and who has known many who have had "corrective" surgery that has completely ruined their lives.
    Last edited by ~*IronBelle*~; 08-20-2004 at 04:26 AM.

Cool

Okay, Chi -- I'll let Cindy know you're looking for another weird undercover ritual partner.

Why thank you Hib, that is so kind of you. LOL

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out this rack on Fox News Channel's Rebecca Gomez!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...206&p=67403814

Dunno if they're real or not but I'd sure like to find out! Either way they're nice.

Tattoo'd Biker Accountant ShadowRydr's Avatar
    ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowRydr is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a breast fan, always have been. I've no preference to real or fake (I've been with women who have both - no, not at the same time you knuckle heads!) but like the others who've voiced the opinion, the need to be in proportion to your body. A D cup looks wonderul, on the right woman, while on others, it may not. Hmmm..well a double D may look unnatural. Plenty of women have natual D's so thats more natural than not I suppose.

People do what they need to do to be happy. I don't really see any issue with it. Fake boobs or face lifts? Whats the difference. If you want to go under the knife to feel better/look better. It's up to you.

Oh, and if any lady wants my opinion on how they look or feel, well, you can drop me aa IM.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not into breasts.

Plastic surgery gone wrong... http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).