Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question I'd like to get the famale perspective on a few things...

mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

and most importantly........blacks in baseball

discuss
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I too would like their opinion on these important issues of today.

and Ron Paul

and if I look hot in these pants.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a libertarian / anarcho-capitalist.

That solves it all.

leaves thread... don't wanna discuss
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I support gay marriage

I believe in God

I am pro choice

I don't believe in guns

Be a little more specific

I love Black people (no jungle fever)

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    I'm a libertarian / anarcho-capitalist.

That solves it all.

leaves thread... don't wanna discuss
    i guess you didn't get the joke.

you guys gotta alot of work to do.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    i guess you didn't get the joke.

you guys gotta alot of work to do.
    Guess I do what I want.

I guess I got the joke.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arobot View Post
    I don't believe in guns
    You don't believe in them or you don't believe in owning one?
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They are a dumb invention. All wars should be fought with fists! RAWRRRR

hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

discuss
    -against gay marriage
    -believe in God
    -pro-life
    -support the right to bear arms (I'm going to the shooting range tomorrow
    -what about state rights?
    -I don't get the last question (no racist)--i'm assuming it's a joke cuz there's aren't many "blacks" in baseball?

Originally Posted by hugs View Post
    -against gay marriage
    -believe in God
    -pro-life
    -I don't get the last question (no racist)--i'm assuming it's a joke cuz there's aren't many "blacks" in baseball?
    What about Ron Paul and wether or not I look hot in these pants?

hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    What about Ron Paul and wether or not I look hot in these pants?
    You always look hot Kennyk

Ron Paul-I like his view on immigration and border security.

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

discuss
    Against gay marraige
    Believe in 1 God
    Pro-life
    If you don't have control, don't get a gun
    What states rights?
    Blacks in baseball-if they can play good, go for it.
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mainly

-gay marriage pro
    -athiest pro freedom of religion (yes atheist)
    -abortion pro
    -gun control pro constitution (gun control means hitting the target every time)
    -states rights very pro

and most importantly........blacks in baseball pro

discuss

wait................you said ladies............I'm not untyping all that ****

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -gay marriage ---- None of my business if gays want to get married. I have my own problems.
    -athiest ---- Freedom of Religion! I'm proud to be an American.
    -abortion --- Freedom of Choice! I'm proud to be an American.
    -gun control -- I own several guns and one rifle. Hooray for the Constitution to legally bear arms. Did I mention that I am proud to be an American?
    -states rights --- What about it?

What about blacks in baseball? This is so stupid. Asking about blacks in baseball is like asking about whites in hockey? Who cares! Hmmmm? Unless you are racist and despise blacks playing baseball.

Oh and you spelled female wrong.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

I forgot to mention I believe in ONE God

Klaus.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

discuss
    -gay marriage-I support gays' right to marry
    -athiets--I'm an atheist/agnostic and am suspicious of all religion
    -abortion--i think its horrible and pure evil--would never consider one--but I'm not sure if its the government's role to ban them. That said, I lean to the pro life side
    -gun control-I own a handgun and a shotgun
    -states rights--I think the states should have more rights
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mainly

-gay marriage
    - I'm hetero, but I fully support it.
    -athiest
    - Only to other gods.
    -abortion
    Women's choice - if she wants one, she's entitled to one but only up to 18 weeks and thereafter only if her or foetus is at medical risk, and NEVER as a form of birth control.
    -gun control
    I agree with having guns (although I like in the UK and they're banned. Unfortunately) and having the freedom to protct myself and my property.
    -states rights
    Not a clue, Blair's done more to f*ck this country over than anyone else ever has. Creepy little ****.
    What...? There's a problem with that?
    discuss
    Whatever...
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

...and your point WAS???? lopaw's Avatar
    lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe in the rights of a black baseball player having an abortion while getting gay married in a state-owned athiest church during an NRA convention.

I think that just about covers it.

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

discuss
    gay marriage - not opposed
    athiest - hardly -
    abortion - on the fence
    gun control - better control means better shot groups
    states rights - i hate politics
    blacks in baseball - wtf (no rascist)
    National Competitor

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

discuss
    -not for me
    -I believe in one God and a Savior
    -very pro-life
    -i love my .20!!!
    -in regards to?

-i don't watch baseball

Flat Tax

and you guys wanna be a misc....

bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000) bthom65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow i dont think they get some of the jokes
    train insane or stay the same
    -aj simms

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by squats_for_tha_gurls View Post
    Spill it, junior!

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by squats_for_tha_gurls View Post
    STFU n00b.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mainly

-gay marriage
    -athiest
    -abortion
    -gun control
    -states rights

discuss
    Gay Marriage- It doesn't affect me, let the gays get married dammit.
    Atheist- I think they're smart. But since I was raised deeply religious, I still believe in God.

Abortion- Pro-choice baby.

Gun Control- 50/50 on it.

States Right- Not sure what my stance is.

Blacks in Baseball- Who cares.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

Originally Posted by IceDragon View Post
    STFU n00b.
    *giggle*

hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by hugs View Post
    -against gay marriage
    -believe in God
    -pro-life
    Nice to see a conservative female on here.

...and your point WAS???? lopaw's Avatar
    lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hugeness View Post
    Nice to see a conservative female on here.
    nice 2 c most aren't.

Originally Posted by lopaw View Post
    nice 2 c most aren't.
    =)

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - yes to gay marriage or at least something that gives them the same rights as married couples if you're in the "you can't change the definition of marriage!" camp.
    - yes atheist
    - yes to abortion in extreme scenarios like rape and incest. It is not a contraceptive measure and if someone was screwing around and got knocked no abortion for you. Adopt it out if you must.
    - support responsible gun ownership, which most gun owners are anyways
    - eh?

Whoever wants to play baseball doesn't matter to me, it's their prerogative.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5