Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ephedrine tolerance?

I have been taking the eca stack 3 times a day for 2 weeks @ 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and i take an asprin with my first stack of the day.

The first few days i took the stack i was noticably hot and sweaty then nothing. I can't even feel it at all anymore, and think i am building a tolerance.

Has anyone ever ramped up ephedrine doses and to what result?

If i take an additional dose of ephedrine beween doses i get that warm feeling but i'm not sure as to the recommended daily dose...the bottle does not give any dosage recommendations. If anyone has a bottle with recommended doses i'd appreciate you listing them here.

So my current eca schedule looks like this:

7am eca
    9am ephedrine only
    11am ec
    1pm e
    3pm ec

for a daily total 125mg
    Fatloss thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311486
    Fatloss post with attached diary: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=657290963&postcount=117

trapzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use EC all the time and as far as I know there are no additional benefits to upping the dosage. there are a couple of articles that imply that you can keep bumping it up in proportion to you caffeine intake.

I find myself to have minor effects to EC at 24mg E and 200mg C 3 times a day, spread every 4 hours.

After about a week or 2 of taking it your first time, you stop feeling the effects at all. It is however still workign in teh background.

I'd say, do some searches and read some other people's scientific opinions on it. You might be able to get away with boosting it. I have boosted it up in the bast to 32mgE and 40mgE, with 300mg C with no problems. The general rule is to not take more than 100mg of ephedrine per day though.

me.
    CUTTING!

6'0" 195lbs

Bench - 225x10x3
    Squat - 275x10x3
    DB Bench - 95x10x3
    Deads - 385x6x3
    DB ShoulderPress - 85x10x3

June 1st is D-Day....Cut OVER!!
    - let's see what I got.

June 7th, still cutting

6'0" 182lbs

Bench - 250x10x3
    Squat - 285x10x3
    DB Bench - 95x12x3
    Deads - 385x8x3
    DB ShoulderPress - 85x12x3

Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just found this but obviously it's silly:

"The FDA recommends a maximum daily ephedrine dose of 24 milligrams. Each supplement should contain no more than 8 milligrams of ephedrine per serving and should not be taken continuously for over a 1-week period."

I'd like to know if people have taken more ephedrine than 25mg 3 times per day.
    Fatloss post with attached diary: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=657290963&postcount=117

and i found this on another board:

"I generally take 250-350mg ephedrine, 2000+-400mg caffeine, and 600-1000mg of aspirin per day with no ill effect. Incredible metabolic enhancement. I wouldn't suggest jumping right to this dose, but work your way up from around 1/2 of these doses over 1-2 weeks."

Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are starting to RUIN your receptors. You need to quit taking the ECA stack for about 4 weeks to clean out your system. I cycle my ECA stack usually 4 weeks on 3 weeks off. But I do not take more then 2 a day and I usually dont take any on the weekends. This is the only time that this stack is dangerous. That is when you up the dosage to get that feeling back.

Don't exceed the recommened dosage and make sure you cycle the stuff!!!!!

Originally posted by Cardshark82
    You are starting to RUIN your receptors. You need to quit taking the ECA stack for about 4 weeks to clean out your system. I cycle my ECA stack usually 4 weeks on 3 weeks off. But I do not take more then 2 a day and I usually dont take any on the weekends. This is the only time that this stack is dangerous. That is when you up the dosage to get that feeling back.

Don't exceed the recommened dosage and make sure you cycle the stuff!!!!!
    science/empirical data only please...no opinions needed.

Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cardshark82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pretty sure that there is penty of evidence and statistical facts to back up 100% of what was just stated

Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You do stop feeling the physical effects of ephedrine and in that sense you do build a tolerance to it, but the thermogenic properties are still working whether you notice it or not. That is what's both so good and so bad about effy.

Good in that you only have the jitters, upset stomach, etc for a week or two.

Bad in that people think they have to increase the dose to keep it working. This leads to people taking 300 or 400mg a day which will have adverse health effects and it's because people misuse it like this that it is banned.

350mg is way too high IMO. I never take more than 3 25mg doses a day (75mg total). I usually take it for 4-5 weeks and cycle off for 2-3 weeks.
    Cutting!

Started at 235. Now I'm around 200 and on my way to 190.

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Romac

"I generally take 250-350mg ephedrine, 2000+-400mg caffeine, and 600-1000mg of aspirin per day with no ill effect. Incredible metabolic enhancement. I wouldn't suggest jumping right to this dose, but work your way up from around 1/2 of these doses over 1-2 weeks."
    Holy Crap death wish
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

i am a super-dumb-ass

I should have just searched the main bb.com site...

Big Cat wrote:
    "ECA stacks should be taken at a rate of 175 to 250 mg of caffeine (or 900-1100 mg of guarana), 60-90 mg of ephedrine (400-550 mg of ma huang) and 15 mg of the aspirin ingredient (usually salicin). In actual life this is of little use, since noone these days buys all three ingredients separately, so you are at the mercy of the producer of the stack. Taking it 3 times a day seems to be the standard recommendation, and considering you will be eating at least 3 actual meals daily, that's not such a bad idea. You take it about 30 minutes before your meal, this will increase thermogenics and suppress appetite."

Big Cat is a super-brain science dude and knows his chemistry better than i know my own balls

currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) currdiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Romac View Post

That is an outrageous dosing protocol! I can't believe your heart hasn't bursted from that kind of regimen!

Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The ECA stack had absolutely no affect on me. I even had my usual cup(s) of coffee in the morning. The first few days I still felt myself falling asleep by 9:00PM and I never experienced any jitters. After 3 weeks I dumped it since it had no affect on me. Don't know what happened.

Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny112233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    600 mg caffeine per day is a lot, even for seasoned coffee drinkers. The feeling you describe might be a caffeine high. and NOT an ephedrine high. And the tolerance for caffeine builds quickly

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Danny112233 View Post
    600 mg caffeine per day is a lot, even for seasoned coffee drinkers. The feeling you describe might be a caffeine high. and NOT an ephedrine high. And the tolerance for caffeine builds quickly
    9 year old thread, bro.
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563