MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100)

Getting Back To The GYM, BFL Style

I know what works for me, so I'm keeping a quick journal to keep me through the summer. School is over, I have no job, meaning I have ALL THE TIME in the world to focus strictly on my diet and training regimine.

I'm looking to get towards 9-8 bodyfat. I know what my problems are, what leads me to eat ****ty food and trying to quit my old habits of cigarette smoking, smoking pot, drinking....which is followed by eating alot of crap for about a week, sometimes even becoming to lazy to train. I have to admit its been a bumpy road and I do have some results for my hardwork, while my workouts consist of almost all machines, I believe that for my age (15, 6'2, 170lbs) that this isn't much of a problem. I'm not looking to become a professional bodybuilder, I know the look that I'm going for and I know I can achieve it by summers end at LEAST. I have about 5-10lbs of just bodyfat that I seriously need to lose around my lower back, abdominal area that is probably the worst area of my body. Everything is perfect, I'm not a big guy. But I do gain weight/lose it quite quickly when I stick to something. I know that hanging out with my friends is one of my downfalls when it comes to BB, its just hard to stick to the strict diet that I need to lose the bodyfat around that area. For nutrtion I've cut out all fruits and dairy products out of my diet for this period of time, I don't cook my oats, I eat them raw. I take Tuna with water straight of the can, I may eat ONE whole egg a day, depending on how quickly I want my goals. I find that cutting carbs is non-sense and leaves me feeling deprived of energy so I'm going for a ration of protein/carbs/fat that should look like this 40/40/15.

Protein: Lean Meats (Turkey, Chicken), Fish (Canned Tuna, Tuna Burgers, Salmon, Shrimps, Crabs), Eggs

Carbohydrates:Raw Oats, Whole Wheat Pita Bread (No Oils or Sugars added), Sweet Taters, Gatorade Post-workout, Broccoli, Asparagus

I don't count calories, or portions. I feel that this EXTREMELY clean way of eating works for me. I don't feel deprived of energy, I lose weight and I gain muscle. I eat consistantly through the day (Every 2-3 hours) and cut out starches at around 7. If hungry I'll load up on the oats, or some fibrous veggies.

Tommorows Workout Looks Like This. (Based On Last Weeks Trip To The GYM)

Wide Grip Pull Downs

12x=70
    10x=70
    8x=80
    6x=90
    12x=80
    12x=70

Machine Chest Press

12x=60
    10x=70
    8x=80
    6x=90
    12x=70
    12x=60

Machine Shoulder Press

12x=30
    10x=30
    8x=45
    6x=45
    12x=30
    12x=30

Cable Curls
    12x=30
    10x=40
    8x=50
    6x=60
    12x=40
    12x=30

Pull Downs

12x=30
    10x=30
    8x=40
    6x=50
    12x=30
    12x=30

Thats what it will look like, I'm pushing to do this THE WHOLE SUMMER. Or at least until I get back to school. So lets say todays DAY 1, tommorow I workout. I ate clean today. So tommorows day 2. I don't have acsess to a cam but I feel by the time I finish this that I will be happy to show my after photos. lol.

But yeah heres too a good summer to all.
    LIKE MY ******** PAGE

https://www.********.com/pages/Yung-B-Raw/501263179894036

FOLLOW ME @YgBRaw

TORONTOS FAVORITE RAPPER

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck for the summer. What happened to your 10 week total transformation thing?

MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I got a job, and since I was in high school, let me tell you...it was EXTREMELy DIFFICULT TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHNG CLOSE TO THAT PROGRAM. *WHICH, I WILL ATTEMPT AGAIN TO DO WHEN I HIT A BULKING PHASE WHEN SCHOOL STARTS*. My school ended at three, which left me an hour to workout...but then I'd have to eat, and get to work. My work ended at 11....but they'd work me until 12-1am on WEEKDAYS. I was out of energy, it was hard to eat right all the time...it just sucked, they fired me for no reason to. Even though I worked my ass off. Anyways, now I have all the free time in the world, and since I don't wanna take any risks (I.E. lowering weights because I'm going from machine to free weight). I'm sticking with my original style of working out which has and does work for me. Cable Curls rock, trust me.

IMNOTLIQUID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man, seems like a pretty solid workout. Yea try and stick with your diet, it helps. Have fun!
    Serious Lifting Experience: 1 year

Maxes:

Squat: 225 pounds
    Bench Press: 160 pounds
    Deadlift: 255 pounds

Total- 690 pounds @ 160 pounds