sallystruthers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy need help losing fat

Alright guys, check it...

I am currently around 250 lbs. at 6 feet. I need to lose a lot of bodyfat really fast but I don't have a lot time to work out.

I work at Denny's so dieting is really hard. I don't want to sit around eating grilled pieces of chicken or drinking protein chalk-water shakes. Dieting is not an option to be honest.

I eat about 3 times a day and usually have a Sausage McMuffin for breakfast, pizza or a sub for lunch, and at dinner I eat at work (usually chicken fingers, mozzerella sticks with an entree such as Moons Over My Hammy or a cheeseburger and fries).

I can probably lift two or three times a week at home because my roommate got some weights - a nice bench with a couple of dumbbells and I walk to work 5 times a week (about 6 blocks EACH WAY).

My question: What kind of supplements can help me lose all my bodyfat in a short period of time?

I have tried Carbogenetics and the Subway diet, but like I said - dieting is not an option. Any help would be awesome! Lift on.

THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cutting corners only leaves you going in circles.

I've said this about 2 dozen times so one more time... Don't think of what you need to do as a diet. Realize you got 60 or whatever pounds overweight because you were doing something wrong. You need to figure out you were doing wrong and put an end to it or seriously curb what you were doing. That way its not a "diet" that you just stop doing, its a change of life that will last. At age 25 I finally realized what I was doing wrong and set out to stop it. I was 100 lbs overweight. I stopped drinking soda, getting french frys, eating mayo in things, getting fast food combo meals.... etc. Since then I've lost 78 lbs by simply changing the way I eat. I just watch my portions, watch my calories, keep the carbs low, fat low, and protien high.
    If you wana chat my IM is in my sig
    -Tas

height: 5' 10.5"
    weight: 210 lbs. was 280++ lbs.

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: need help losing fat

Originally posted by sallystruthers
    Dieting is not an option to be honest.
    If you want to lose bodyfat, changing your diet HAS to be an option.

THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THX 138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: need help losing fat

Originally posted by Worldwide
    If you want to lose bodyfat, changing your diet HAS to be an option.
    I'm surprised he isn't 350 myself.

MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man, diet is the key to losing weight, don't be a lazyass and cut corners. Sorry to be mean about it, but your attitude is exactly why there are so many obese people, people are too lazy to eat less/clean food.
    19 years old, 6', 210lbs (11%bf)

Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have no choice but DIET and EXCERSIZE... there are no miracles, no pills, no magic pixie dust that will erase your fat.

And when you lose fat quickly, odds are you'll just pile it back on later.

You need to drop the sausage, cut the crap foods like pizza for lunch and get serious or you are going nowhere but to ever-larger pants.

Wow-- when somebody finds out how I can eat pizza, burgers and fries everyday and be lean- they'll be rich.

Seriously- take responsibility for your choices.
    Last edited by Hort; 04-29-2004 at 04:28 AM.

ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironlung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is exactly what's wrong with most of the fatties in America!

You need a complete lifestyle change. There is no diet pills, low carb-atkins bs, Skinny-fat-Gerad subway sub eatin, slim fast loving shortcuts to avoiding hard work and dedication.

That diet you listed is truely pathetic. I would bet you will have some major heart and cardio respitory diseases in a few short years with a diet like that.

When I see posts like these, part of me thinks they are a joke, but when I think how prosperous and popular fast food places are at selling their ****ty foods, I know it's typical that this type of thinking and diet represents the majority.. only in America!

mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: need help losing fat

Alright guys, check it...

I am currently around 250 lbs. at 6 feet. I need to lose a lot of bodyfat really fast but I don't have a lot time to work out.

I work at Denny's so dieting is really hard. I don't want to sit around eating grilled pieces of chicken or drinking protein chalk-water shakes. Dieting is not an option to be honest.

I eat about 3 times a day and usually have a Sausage McMuffin for breakfast, pizza or a sub for lunch, and at dinner I eat at work (usually chicken fingers, mozzerella sticks with an entree such as Moons Over My Hammy or a cheeseburger and fries).

I can probably lift two or three times a week at home because my roommate got some weights - a nice bench with a couple of dumbbells and I walk to work 5 times a week (about 6 blocks EACH WAY).

My question: What kind of supplements can help me lose all my bodyfat in a short period of time?

I have tried Carbogenetics and the Subway diet, but like I said - dieting is not an option. Any help would be awesome! Lift on.
    I recently had a mindset much like yours...a week ago actually...but a good friend set me straight...I am a female, but my stats are similar to yours...I am 5'8 and 240'ish...I wanted to find something that would help me lose fat QUICKLY, IN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME, and WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SUFFERING to accomplish it...and my friend ever so graciously told me "THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE ANY DIET YOU WILL DO WHERE YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO SUFFER IN DOING IT"...

Bottom line that I've come to terms with...it is going to take eating right and working my booty off to accomplish what I want...I am a week into it and am LOVING it...any short period accomplishments seem to come back worse than before later on so you're better off focusing on slower loss so it stays with you longer...I'm not the person to set you up on a diet, but you seriously need to change what you're eating and eat healthier or you wont accomplish a whole heck of a lot...JMHO

sallystruthers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so maybe i should knock it down to 2 meals?

no. you eat crap. stop eating crap.
    -Tas

height: 5' 10.5"
    weight: 210 lbs. was 280++ lbs.

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmmmm...I'm thinking the original post was a joke afterall. Why do you waste our time with this sh*t?

Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed-- I hope this is a joke... or it's just a statistic waiting to happen.

Oh well.

skinflint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The first thing you should do is start logging your calorie intake. You should be amazed at how much you are actually eating. You can see what all the Moon Over You Hammy Denny's breakfasts will get you. My guesses are 1200-1500+ calories a meal once you add up the hashbrowns soaked in Butter, toast, and whole eggs.

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/cat...id=21&partner=

Then you have two options:
    1. Get your calorie intake inline (Order cereal, oatmeal, or a salad).
    2. Accept yourself as a fatass.

I only say this, because you are correct dieting is not an option. You either need to change your lifestyle, or accept being fat.

skinflint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just reread that. This has to be a joke... Just to humor myself i did the math.

Sausage McMuffin = 448 cals
    hashbrowns? (most likely) = 132 cals
    coffee?coke = 100 cals

700 calories for breakfast

Lunch
    Pizza/sub (no details on how much) so
    700 calories (conservative estimate)

Mozerrella Sticks = 710 cals or Chicken Sticks = 709 cals

Moons Over my Hammy = 843 cals
    Hashbrowns = 195 cals
    Toast,dry 3 slices = 270 cals

or

Cheeseburger = 910 cals
    Fries = 432 cals

Probably a large ass coke to wash it down with = 300 cals

Approx 2500 calories for dinner either way you go

So grand total: Not couting any snacks you might have during the day.

so 4900 calories. PlUS any crap you might put in your mouth between meals (and if you work in a resteraunt, most likely this includes a ton of stuff you are not taking into consideration).

Unless that 250lbs is all muscle, you might want to consider picking healthier choices. Just write down all the stuff you eat, if that doesn't wake you up, maybe a heart attack will.

dengar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dieting is not an option to be honest.

Looks like losing fat isn't either.

hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mad props.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf