WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Couple Questions regarding Anabol/Megabol

Should any 19 year old take it? Do u have to stack them together. What if you take one without the other? Would it be wise to just take it for a month, then get off of it. Someone was saying that it wasnt a PH, but it was andros. Whats the deal with that?

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anything. And has any teen taken it?

cmp53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    every one will tell you to wait. which you should.

-Chad.

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read Big Cat's Prohormone review... wait 2-3 years.... then read it again... then choose a stack...

You are too young, man. Your test levels are sky-rocketing -- don't **** with them til you are 21-22.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Everyone says that. Ok Obviously any 19yr old guys testosterone levels are high. For me (I still dont have to shave only like once a week..)...I dont have any hair on my chest. Are my Test levels low already? And if I do take it what could happen?

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is what Big Cat says about teens taking it...

Everything you need to know about pro-hormones is on the link below. All the different stacks, info on supplements, side-effects, etc. Stack #9 is megabol/anabol.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Hope this helps.

A question frequently asked, mostly because the steroid-like structure and effects of prohormones are most attractive to young bodybuilders who want to feel more like the steroid-inflated pros they look up to. Now I hate making this into an age thing. I think the most important prerequisite of use is that you know what you are doing. You have to be aware of the possible side-effects before anything else and be responsible when it comes to stacking and cycling, with the eye on safety, gains and maintenance of gains. If you can't do that, I don't care if you are sixty, go play with the kid's stuff like tribulus. These are steroidal exogenous hormones and a certain amount of responsibility comes with that. That's the reason steroids are illegal too. Some jerks just have to be protected from themselves even if that goes at the cost of the 90% of people who do have the knowledge to use these substances properly.

Now as a given I would still say its not ok for anyone under 18 to use them. It might be that a few 16 and 17-year olds are capable of showing adequate responsibility in using them, and likewise a few 18+ year olds that will never have that responsibility even one day in their life. You know the type that will walk out on wife and child someday to go gamble his life-savings away in Vegas. But for anyone under 16, and anyone over THAT IS STILL IN GROWTH AND VALUES HIS HEIGHT, DO NOT TAKE PROHORMONES. I'm not saying this to be a pain or a spoil-sport, but steroidogenic substances can close the openings in epiphysial plates which will limit your growth - Permanently. So use caution and common sense with prohormones and stay away if you aren't willing to put in the time to read things like this and learn the proper use. And yes I realize I'm preaching to the choir here...
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew