mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

International Orders

could those who have ordered ph to canada post from where they ordered from and how long it took to get there. i'm undecided on whether to order from bb.com or avant labs.
    i'm curious to see what time frames i should expect for the product to arrive. (that is if it does arrive!)

thanks

THINWHITEDUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Becareful ordering PHs into canada I have read on this site how alot of people had there orders held up at customs. make sure when you order that they dont label the box correctly. If you just visit enough supplement stores etc . You can get them in canada.

moroshanu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello ...i want to order some proteins in France can someone tell me if i will pay extra-taxes when the package will arrive in france ? i understand that i will pay shipping from USA to France ...