foles32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein pancakes

what are ur thoughts on them and how can i make them. do they taste like regular pancakes and would they be a cheat meal

simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) simplecanibus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've made them the last two day. you use 1/3 cup egg whites, one scoop protein powder, one teaspoon cinnamon, mix it to a batter, and make a pancake. it's good, but really damn dry. it's mostly made from that protein powder. i make the protein frosting for the topping: 2 tablespoons milk and one scoop protein powder. this is nice and creamy. you can almost just swallow the protein pancakes without it feeling like your trying to swallow cement if you put this on it. good luck.
    i don't want a sig

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Homemade Protein Pancakes:

1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    4 Egg whites
    1 Egg
    Cinnamon

blend until batter is formed

make pancakes in a non-stick pan

top with frosting:

1 scoop protein powder
    1 tbsp splenda
    2 tbsp skim milk

they taste amazing, and are very healthy (i hate cottage cheese, but you don't even taste it at all!)
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311

S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by MagicPunt
    Homemade Protein Pancakes:

1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
    3/4 cup oatmeal
    4 Egg whites
    1 Egg
    Cinnamon

blend until batter is formed

make pancakes in a non-stick pan

top with frosting:

1 scoop protein powder
    1 tbsp splenda
    2 tbsp skim milk

they taste amazing, and are very healthy (i hate cottage cheese, but you don't even taste it at all!)
    i think ill have to try that!
    "No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

" I don't want to see people respecting me, I want them to hate and fear me."

"I can come out smelling like booze and dirty strippers, and still put the STAMP on kids."

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO, they taste better than regular
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heres a recipe I use when i'm home from school and have access to a kitchen, pretty good for bulking and tastes great

8 egg whites
    1 whole egg (optional)
    3/4 cup of oats
    1/4 cup raisins
    4 packets splenda
    tablespoon of cinnamom

Blend everything for about 30 seconds and pour half the batter onto a heated pan (use some pam). Flip, then repeat.

top it off with the atkins zero calorie syrup-delicious
    I am not voting AGAINST McCain, and I am not voting FOR Obama. My vote is 100% anti-Palin

If your entire education consists of a BS in COMM that took 6 years and 5 schools you have no business being a heart beat away from the presidency, and in that regard I am a proud elitist

jayshepnotts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hounds View Post
    Heres a recipe I use when i'm home from school and have access to a kitchen, pretty good for bulking and tastes great

8 egg whites
    1 whole egg (optional)
    3/4 cup of oats
    1/4 cup raisins
    4 packets splenda
    tablespoon of cinnamom

Blend everything for about 30 seconds and pour half the batter onto a heated pan (use some pam). Flip, then repeat.

top it off with the atkins zero calorie syrup-delicious

would it be alrite to spread with a layer of pb and nutella

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jayshepnotts View Post
    would it be alrite to spread with a layer of pb and nutella
    Strong 9 year bump.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradroche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2/3 cup cottage cheese
    2/3 cup oats
    3 eggs
    1 scoop vanilla whey
    blueberries or choc chips or just the above

My girlfriends 6 year old says they are way better than moms pancakes lol. Obviously I love them too.

No they absolutely are not a cheat meal. Macro profile nearly perfect to fit into any diet.

edit: very moist too

Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Madmaximillion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bradroche View Post
    2/3 cup cottage cheese
    2/3 cup oats
    3 eggs
    1 scoop vanilla whey
    blueberries or choc chips or just the above

My girlfriends 6 year old says they are way better than moms pancakes lol. Obviously I love them too.

No they absolutely are not a cheat meal. Macro profile nearly perfect to fit into any diet.
    edit: very moist too
    So it taste good? Last recipe I tried tasted like cardboard, gross...
    “Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn’t give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life."