dweeres has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

calories burnt from HIIT

hey everyone, just wondering somethin here. Whenever i'm done doing my hiit on the treadmill, it usually says that I burnt somewhere around 300 calories. I was wondering, is this number right? i usually disregard it because i don't think it takes into consideration the intreval training.

Rydain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, I don't worry about the calorie reading on the machine because HIIT's fat-loss benefit occurs after the workout is over. Calorie for calorie, HIIT has been demonstrated to induce fat loss nine times more efficiently than endurance cardio (link), so just make sure that you keep up the intensity of those anaerobic intervals, and you should be good to go.

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, dont worry so much about how many calories you burnt.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....

Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Rydain
    Personally, I don't worry about the calorie reading on the machine because HIIT's fat-loss benefit occurs after the workout is over. Calorie for calorie, HIIT has been demonstrated to induce fat loss nine times more efficiently than endurance cardio (link), so just make sure that you keep up the intensity of those anaerobic intervals, and you should be good to go.
    Gee that study is amazing..

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the calories burned indicator is 100% useless
    theyc an't know how many calories you burned unless they know yoru weight and muscle to fat ratio
    so they are totally useless