jkruter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

a new approach to enhancing weight training and athletic performance

after doing lots of research and thanks to an amazing program which optimizes the overall health and well being of the human body, ive come up with my own approach to greatly enhance performance.

Step 1. make sure you are getting all the right amounts of fats in your diet including EFAs, MCTs and clean saturated fat

Step 2. make sure you are getting a broad spectrum of raw non starchy veggies in your diet to supply a broad spectrum of needed vitamins and minerals

Step 3. Cleanse and Regenerate the Bowels...

Step 4. Cleanse and Regenerate the Liver...

Step 5. Optimize Digestion... Including proper food combining

Step 6. Increase enzyme and anabolic activity in the body with live organic veggies, veggie juices, concentrated enzyme supplements and predigested amino acid supplements.

The power of internal cleansing is amazing. It enhances athletic performance and muscle building so much it cannot even be described. Ive seen alot of people on here overlook internal cleansing and blow it off as a non important topic. My advice is if you want incredible gains "naturally" internal cleansing is the way to go. Without cleansing, alot of the supplements everyone is taking are not being absorbed well at all. Think of how much gains can increase once absorption is optimized. Anyway this is my approach to enhance training and build muscle.

guerilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats why they made Cell-Tech, it cleansed my bowels like 6 times a day